Black Widow Fem Grow

Luisdayuso

Hello all

Growing 2 fem black widow. 5th week 3x3x6 tent with ac infinity led lights 18-6 temp 77 and 58 humidity but going to change Thursday to 12-12. A ac infinity vent setup a 5 gallon grow bag currently feeding GH Flora Series in coco + perlite using distilled water I feed 2 times a day my ph 5.8, ppm 1050-1100, EC 2.2-2.3. I’m having concerns with the burn marks I’m checking but only a few have burn marks. Is this ok also. Also I had trouble lowering my humidity so I added a dehumidifier but any suggestions it gets hot in the tent

07FF1605-361C-4E77-85AD-5CCF9107AC91.jpeg

E66D2236-5058-4E87-9D95-094F3D5EDE23.jpeg

Who is the breeder? I grew some Black Widow from Greenhouse seeds, they did not do well.

Hello all I have a question just in case I can’t control my temp I was recommended to add Silica and Potassium I wanted your thoughts thank you
Mag calcium and potash is what plant uses and got to have for sure. Potassium can burn a burn if to much. Cal mag u just about can't give a plant enough but don't over do that also. Lmao

Hey mate :ciao: they are looking great :cheesygrinsmiley: the burnt tips and the clawing could be over feed. Can you take a picture of the leaves please :green_heart: much love :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
saw quite a few fans in there too, different pic and angle 👊
Apologies @Gandalfthewhite didn’t mean to steal your emojis 😂

Back
Top Bottom