white widow nute burn or deficiency?

cloudstrife88

420 Member
20141220_112524.jpg
20141220_112928.jpg
I have a white widow 7 weeks into flower stayed seeing spots on the tips . I lowered the nutes to half strength but is still progressing. With dwc is it better to flush with clean water or a more diluted solution

I'm down to less than 500 ppm where as at 4 weeks of flower I was sitting at 1400 with no burn til 2 weeks later this started to show up

Are you using RO water? Looks like Cal-Mag more Cal than Mag deficiency , from overnuting. It could also be pH related. 1400ppm is pushing the envelope in flower unless you know that strain can take it. I hardly go over 1000 ppm in flower, 1100 ppm max. just my .02 cents:Namaste:

I would flush with 10-15 gallons @ 5.7 pH water per plant, if you have hydroton rock in net pots/buckets I would flush it through the top down through the hydroton rock into reservoir, this will help flush salts from rock & roots. Then I would refill reservoir with 1/2 strength nutes @ 5.7 pH and run a few cycles, and then watch them and slowly up your ppm.

People are going to think I work for General Hydroponics as much as I tell folks about this awesome flushing product, it's called General Hydroponics FloraKleen, this stuff is great, it is safe to use in all stages of growth. If you get some, flush it through your rocks into reservoir for 10-15 gallons @ 5.7 pH if this is DWC and no recirculating through rocks. If you have a recirculating system with drippers/rings/hose that goes through rocks into reservoir, then just run through system for 2-3 hours and then 1/2 strength nutes @ 5.7 pH for a few cycles and then watch them and slowly up ppm.

Yeah I'm thinking it was cal defecient I had some at the beginning when she was still in veg crazy how much it looks like burn but I'll flush the rocks just did a resevoir change but will do another with half nutes and a lil extra cal mag. Might get some of the flora clean but thanks for the reply was kinda lost there beings this is the first attempt.

Back
Top Bottom