White Widow Problem?

WhyteWiddow

Basically, this plant has been growing for 2 weeks. But it didn't have a sufficient light source other than a window with sun light. Now I have a flourescent growing light, but it looks like the plant might not survive. It almost looks as if the plant is too tall at this stage to become strong.. What is your opinion? Should I start over??

IMG00094-20100801-0324.jpg

A similar problem was mentioned elsewhere in the forums. The forum advisers said to repot it and plant it deeper. The lower round leaves should be about 1 inch or so out of the ground. The fluorescent light should be only a couple inches from the top of the plant. There's no reason to start over at this point. But the light should be straight above the plant.

You can repot that easiest by getting a larger pot and cutting the bottom off that one, then just sit that pot in the larger one and fill it to the level I mentioned earlier.

Have fun.

Hi,
I'm a first time grower myself. So take this for what it's worth. I started with White Widow, NL x Big Bud, Afgan Kush and Cheese. 1 of each. All mine were under a small 125w floro. They all looked like yours in the first 2 weeks. I was told it was just streching. So I let it be and they turned out fine. I did veg for almost 3 months and now their in flower on the 3rd week. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom