Who are the best breeders out there?

Dain Bramage

i have been growing 24 years now, when i started you used the seeds you got in the bud you would buy but now you can obtain so many strains from so many breeders my favorit is simon at serious seed followed by arajan at green house seeds and probably the one of the best is d.j short who do you think are the better one's:surf:

i have been growing 24 years now, when i started you used the seeds you got in the bud you would buy but now you can obtain so many strains from so many breeders my favorit is simon at serious seed followed by arajan at green house seeds and probably the one of the best is d.j short who do you think are the better one's:surf:

A question such as this might get more responses if posted in this forum:
Seeds, Clones & Strains - 420 Magazine

I give extra credit to any breeder who works with various landrace strains!

I haven't done any breeding yet, but the GF and I practice every chance we get.

Oh, did you mean PLANTS?

lol tourterd soul try to refrain from that....i didn't and now my girl is pregnant.....lol but as to this whole thread you can't ask a questin like that....thats like asking what better pepsi or coke.....i would say coke but but i am sure there are alot of people out there that would disagree.....but i mean you could read the forum seeds,clone & strains and read about what other people are doing with strains from many type of breeders and then form an opinion of your own.....

Me and MotherNature ain't shabby.

I give extra credit to any breeder who works with various landrace strains!

does landrace breeding get me anything?
They started indoors and at generation 4 they were a landrace grow?
well, 6th generation is a landrace. 5th one, I selected the boys that lived.
But 6th got away from me :cheesygrinsmiley:

extra points for heirlooms?

Me and MotherNature ain't shabby.

does landrace breeding get me anything?
They started indoors and at generation 4 they were a landrace grow?
well, 6th generation is a landrace. 5th one, I selected the boys that lived.
But 6th got away from me :cheesygrinsmiley:

extra points for heirlooms?

Sure, if you are working with "native" strains, you get extra credit (lol). I worry sometimes that with all the designer strains at the seedbanks that the pure Thais, South Africans, Jamaicans, Columbians, etc. will get lost in the shuffle and eventually die out. That would be a shame.

Back
Top Bottom