Whos knows about the sea of green technique? i need yoda

TRIPLE D

:420::420:HAY IM A MEDICAL CANNABIS GROWER IN CALIFORNIA..i havent went to oaksterdam yet but im not new to this game at all ..how ever im am about to try somthing with sertain strain that i have been thinking about ( i wanna try the sea of green technique ) now the grandaddy strain is one of my favorite strains to grow ..but that strain is a generous brancher so im not trying it with this one. but the one/ several that i am going to try . I might need some advice.. im running soil not hydro and i only wanna do 16 to start.
1) what size smart pots do i use
2) HOW MANNY CAN I GET IN A 3x3 TRIAL GROW TENT WITH A 600 WATT BAL.
3) HOW LONG SHOULD I VEG.
4) and do you yeald more off 16 small plants or 4 . 3ft plants...
hightimes said use dixie cups and get 40 in a 3x3 tent WITCH IS RONG.. and only let thim veg for 5 days witch might be right. I DONT NO.. IM TYRED OF READING THREW THE MARIJUANA BIBLE . its cool but it dont answer every question.and the internets cool but it still leaves room to wonder.AND IM TO EMBARASSED TO ASK MY FRIENDS.

Welcome to :420:.....Sorry that I don't have an answer to your question but I am sure someone will come along who will. I was just wondering why would you be embarassed to ask friends for advice. Isn't that what friends do?

Check out 420fied's Journal for more information.

1) Smart pots are great (I use them) but for a SOG you'd be better off in something like a 2 liter bottle. I'll be using small 6" square pots soon. Might journal it.
2) As many as you can cram in the space which depends on the pot you use which is why 2 liter bottles work so well.
3) If you do a 420fied SOG, you don't veg. You can let them get used to their transplant and give them a couple three or four days if you'd like.
4) Don't know.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom