Sea of Green method

Skwerl

Hey guiz! It's been awhile since I posted, but I had a question for those with more experience than myself. Recently a new technique was proposed to me and I was asked to find out as much as I could about it, so I first thought to come here. The technique is called 'sea of green' and the method that was semi described to me was a hydroponic variation. If anyone could explain how SWIM would set up a hydroponic sea of green, it would be highly highly appreciated. Also if anyone knows the exact science behind it, I would absolutely love to know it as I am a sponge for knowledge! Thank you all so much for your time.

:peacetwo:

All ypur answers are in the "journals" section. Many to choose from that are currently "SCROGGING" ! Under FORUMS tab, click "new" posts, you'll dozens of journals in right column, click a few , read them, the first post shows the method they are using, lots of SCROGS!! good luck

Awesome, thank you.

I'm pretty sure you are thinking of the Hempy Pot, Sea Of Green technique. There are many completed journals on this site documenting this. You can check out my journals. I am a follower of passive hydroponic growing.

If I'm not mistaken, SOG was pioneered in the early 70's, even before HID lighting was common place. Nothing new, same concept.

Back
Top Bottom