Why Curing Increases Potency - Tutorial

Much love back at you there friend. :cheesygrinsmiley: Nothing wrong with old school. Wish I could get my hands on a few bricks of that right now. I'd be bubbling right along real nicely if I did.

Curoius How many grams can you squeeze outta of a oz of brick ? Thats all we get here , it goes for 550.00 to 650.00 a lb an sells around 50.00 to 80 a oz . I know it cant be as good as the bubba hash or green crack hash . Theres alot of ditch weed around here that was grow to make rope wth many years ago that aint worth crap it takes a truck load to get anything outta it with bubble bags . Aint tried the brick with bubble bags may have to try .

Curoius How many grams can you squeeze outta of a oz of brick ? Thats all we get here , it goes for 550.00 to 650.00 a lb an sells around 50.00 to 80 a oz . I know it cant be as good as the bubba hash or green crack hash . Theres alot of ditch weed around here that was grow to make rope wth many years ago that aint worth crap it takes a truck load to get anything outta it with bubble bags . Aint tried the brick with bubble bags may have to try .
Not as much as good green (processed correctly) will get you but enough to make it worth while. Between 6grams and 10grams per ounce At $20.00 a gram for the cheap hash makes $80.00 pretty cheap.

Not as much as good green (processed correctly) will get you but enough to make it worth while. Between 6grams and 10grams per ounce At $20.00 a gram for the cheap hash makes $80.00 pretty cheap.

Thanks Racefan , I`ve got a new set of bags ordered , post pictures next week of finished producted .

By the way I love this forum , So much useful info :rocker:

Yum! Bacon! Man you guys are cracking me up..... it does look like bacon ready to make an omlet with it....lmao

Thats a little bit too much for me......eating sunleaves? i cant do it, too hippie for me.........like hemp ice cream....thought to myself, Oh boy! its going to taste like dank.....no it tasted like eating puree'd burlap sack with some hippy goats milk or some dang thing.....eckkkk.........and on top of it, it was like 5 bucks for an ice cream....i'd rather eat a mcdonalds icecream and smoke a joint thank u very much........oh but i digress.......yeah mj leaves......not for me thanks lol

16825Bubble_33005_got_bubble_all.jpg

23898bhogf822pop45odf9.jpg

11022P9232733.JPG

7651DSC02542.JPG

7651DSC02557.JPG

Wow, those bottom two photos look like bacon, really really good bacon.... ummm.. bacon hash....!

16825Bubble_33005_got_bubble_all.jpg

..Shangri La.. :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom