Why do I hate housework but will spend 3 hours cleaning my pipe?

jennyjenny

I did some housework over the weekend. I felt pretty good after that but I really hated it the job when I was doing it.

Then I noticed that my mini bong was getting dirty and proceeded to spend as much time cleaning my pipe that I had spent cleaning the kitchen.

Is there anything better than a clean pipe????

your lazy. It took you 3 hrs to clean a pipe? How often do you clean the pipe? Doesn't even sound like you change the water often. What ya use to clean it? Even using rubbing alcohol and salt it should never take so long. I like grunge cause its a soaker. Leave it in for awhile and just rinse the nasty away. 420 formula works well but takes forever to rinse the taste of it away.

We enjoy doing what we're passionate about. I can't get passionate about cleaning the house unless I've already been intimate with Mary Jane. Oh, and clean the house naked. That usually helps.

:nicethread:
Just found this thread, lol too funny. You can use the rubbing alcohol and salt method, but scraping with tools is more fun.

your lazy. It took you 3 hrs to clean a pipe? How often do you clean the pipe? Doesn't even sound like you change the water often. What ya use to clean it? Even using rubbing alcohol and salt it should never take so long. I like grunge cause its a soaker. Leave it in for awhile and just rinse the nasty away. 420 formula works well but takes forever to rinse the taste of it away.

Oh Man this is too funny! ! ! Ive been sitting here for the past 10 minutes laughing my ass off. Reminds me of a friend who really sucked at cleaning out his weed before smoking it. He loaded a bowl and preceded to smoke it when all of a sudden a seed popped and landed right on his nose.....LMFAO....We messed with this guy for 2 weeks after ward as he had this scab on his nose to remind us of the hilarious event. Too funny Mr. Smith:laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom