why does my lip burn when I smoke?

JeffGreen87

About a week ago I was smoking a little on in off and.When I smoked about 3/4th of the blunt it would burn my lips for a few seconds at the last 1/4th of the blunt. Closer.I got to the end more it.Would burn and longer. Why is that?
But I'm curing it and I'm assuming it was nutrient burn on my lips?
It also don't burn as bad now or as soon.

Maybe is because of the heat? I smoked blunts with micro ovened weed, 0 flush, 0 cure... Make a longer, bigger filter, fatter blunt and dont suck on it so hard damn.... Hehe

Say what?.. I smoke blunts a lot and never get a burning feeling. It's like my gums are.burning with out the heat. It's not the heat. I can hardly.hit it and once that smoke hits my mouth it burns my inner gums for like 10sec or so.

I had some issues when smoking joints or w/e.. All my mouth was hurting... Now that I think about it, it felt like burning... It was gone in 2-3 days or so. Happend twice till now

Wow. Only much gums burn on the I.side depending on how hard it hit and how short it is. More heat longer it burns. But I can smoke some one else's all day to the roach n get no burning but my.shit I smoke 3/4th n shits burns my gums for 5/20secs. N ITS not heat burn I kno the difference lol. But I'm assuming it's bc at the end I accidentally over nutriented the girls and didn't give a.week flush.

That's what I'm saying. I think the bud is/was just high on nutrients n I'm smoke in some bf fully dry and I'm getting.some.nutrient burn in the smoke n it's burning my lips

No. That wasn't what I was saying.

I'm guessing that to feel any burn like you're experiencing, your plant would have to be completely dead from nute burn.

Burn symptoms would be like a chemical burn, and being on your lips, it would likely require a hospital visit.

I think Dan and Dota were right, in what they posted above. But to elaborate, it's probably not an ideal dry or cure, possibly too dry, causing it to burn hotter.

Smoke out of a bong, if it still burns, then maybe you're onto something, but I think you'll find it doesn't burn anymore.

Plant nutrients don't burn skin like they do plants. The only way your weed would chemically burn you is if the pH of it at harvest was highly acidic. Then POSSIBLY you could have some sort of actual burning. But that is still highly unlikely. Take some of your nutrients and rub a few drops on your skin.... does it burn, cause a reaction, cause reddening of the skin? Probably not, so "nutrient burn" to your lips is highly unlikely.

If it wasn't dried and cured correctly, or very well, you are probably just not used to the harshness of the smoke. And when that smoke becomes denser as it moves towards the end of the blunt, then it causes irritation. Try smoking out of bong or water pipe like Antics suggested and see if that helps anything. Adding water as a "filter" should help to reduce the harshness of the smoke.

Plant nutrients don't burn skin like they do plants. The only way your weed would chemically burn you is if the pH of it at harvest was highly acidic. Then POSSIBLY you could have some sort of actual burning. But that is still highly unlikely. Take some of your nutrients and rub a few drops on your skin.... does it burn, cause a reaction, cause reddening of the skin? Probably not, so "nutrient burn" to your lips is highly unlikely.

If it wasn't dried and cured correctly, or very well, you are probably just not used to the harshness of the smoke. And when that smoke becomes denser as it moves towards the end of the blunt, then it causes irritation. Try smoking out of bong or water pipe like Antics suggested and see if that helps anything. Adding water as a "filter" should help to reduce the harshness of the smoke.

I spill a little water/nutes on my hands and fingers all the time.

A few times, I even accidentally got some undiluted, full strength nutes on my hands. Guess what happened!

Nothing
Nada
Rien
Ingenting
Ei Mitään
Ничего
Niente
Τίποτα
Niets
Wala langAwan
Ekkert
Niente
Nihil

About a week ago I was smoking a little on in off and.When I smoked about 3/4th of the blunt it would burn my lips for a few seconds at the last 1/4th of the blunt. Closer.I got to the end more it.Would burn and longer. Why is that?
But I'm curing it and I'm assuming it was nutrient burn on my lips?
It also don't burn as bad now or as soon.

I suggest you visit a doctor. :goof:

I suggest getting rid of the blunt papers. Do you know what kind of crap is in those? Far from organic. Unless you are using a real leaf of tobacco but still combining tobacco with weed increases the likely hood of cancer. During my time as a KGB operative in the states, I remember sharing blunts with the homies in doo rags over some 40's. Blunts seem to be more of a social status, like the pimp cane. Go to the glass comrade.

I suggest getting rid of the blunt papers. Do you know what kind of crap is in those? Far from organic. Unless you are using a real leaf of tobacco but still combining tobacco with weed increases the likely hood of cancer. During my time as a KGB operative in the states, I remember sharing blunts with the homies in doo rags over some 40's. Blunts seem to be more of a social status, like the pimp cane. Go to the glass comrade.

But...but...but... They have fun flavors like Tropical Delight and Grapefruit Melody... Lol. Glass or Vape is the way to go!!

On a slightly different idea !

Well i really don't know with out other questions on how the weed was grown ?

But on the off chance i would like to mention this... was any foliar feed used during feeding in flower ? perhaps an insecticide was used to control some form of pest was used ? use of burning sulfur etc ?

These all may leave a resindue or trace amount of chemical or what ever left on the plant but under combustion may change chemical bonds to other nasty stuff leading to a burn sensation :thumb:

On a slightly different idea !

Well i really don't know with out other questions on how the weed was grown ?

But on the off chance i would like to mention this... was any foliar feed used during feeding ? perhaps an insecticide was used to control some form of pest was used ? use of burning sulfur etc ?

These all may leave a resindue or trace amount of chemical or what ever left on the plant but under combustion may change chemical bonds to other nasty stuff leading to a burn sensation :thumb:

I hope you're wrong, if not, what he's smoking could be highly carcinogenic, dangerous, or even deadly with some of those chemicals.

I hope you're wrong, if not, what he's smoking could be highly carcinogenic, dangerous, or even deadly with some of those chemicals.

I would totally agree :thumb:

Well I doubt it would be as neurotoxic as "Wet", that legendary killer mint leaf with formaldehyde and PCP soaked into it. That crap can get you into the insane asylum for life! I know because the CIA in Philadelphia tried to end my life that way. They couldn't stop the phoenix from rising.

Back
Top Bottom