Why have my photos gone droopy while flowering?

??

A half a gallon  is 2 liters. That would be 100% of pot size. My mix can hold about 20-25% of pot size max of water. More than that and your flushing or wasting nutrients.

@empath , Proper watering is one of the most common issues plaguing growers, and not just new growers. There are several ways to get after it.

Emilya has a good thread on How to water a Potted Plant

Others, like @Bill284, add extra layers of perlite in their mix to help with drainage

And, a number of us have switched to growing in SIPs (Sub Irrigated Planters) which gives you perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself. Come check out #SIP Club for more detail.
Thanks, nice catch and correction. Should've been 1 cup

Thanks for ur input ! I've been using open sesame powder right when I switched to 12/12 and they started using cha chingsince yesterday.
Sorry about the confusion. I was thinking more along the lines of what was being used and what the feeding schedules were in the weeks leading up to now. As in what was being used during the vegetating stage and the early flowering period.

Its around 6 inch height pot not sure about the gallon..
If you measure the height of the container bottom to top and then across the top from side to side I can quickly figure out the volume of the pot. If measuring in inches go as exact as the 1/4 inch marks, no need to go to 1/8th of an inch. And a picture of the pot that you are measuring will help.

I got another question if I did something stupid by adding algae liquid to the mix and caused the leaves to yellow do y recommend a flush ?
I have had algae start to grow on the sides of the water containers. It might not look good but the plant will not care. Think about all the plants growing on the sides of ponds, streams, flood plains where the water has algae growing in it and there are all those healthy wildflowers, shrubs and trees growing there.

The leaves turning yellow can be a sign that the plant has entered its end of life stage. Or it can be a sign that the plant is not getting enough of the necessary nutrients. A situation of not enough nutrients can be caused by not enough water or that there just are not enough available nutrients in the soil at the time.

Is a flush like a whole one liter of water once? Or more ? And is it one flush ?
A flush is usually considered to be using 3 times as much water as the size of the container. If the pot is holding 3 gallons of soil then a flush would need 9 gallons of water. The water is poured in so that it saturates the soil and then starts running out the bottom. Keep pouring the water on until all of it is used up. A "flush" can take several minutes or be stretched out to an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom