Why is there no resin in my buds? Help

guanxo

I have been growing weed for sometime now but I never encountered this problem before, the grow was fine, the bud are big but there is no resin in the buds and it seems to be growing in a strange patter...

Here the pictures:

What is going on? Help. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 411
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 441
I have been growing weed for sometime now but I never encountered this problem before, the grow was fine, the bud are big but there is no resin in the buds and it seems to be growing in a strange patter...

Here the pictures:

What is going on? Help. Thanks
What strain is it? Have you got a microscope out and checked?
Ive got some cheese here (not growing just purchased from someone) that doesnt look frosty but its definitely packed with thc. The guy knows his shit and thats what he grows consistently.

What strain is it? Have you got a microscope out and checked?
Ive got some cheese here (not growing just purchased from someone) that doesnt look frosty but its definitely packed with thc. The guy knows his shit and thats what he grows consistently.
The strain is quick particular: auto duck (Frisian duck) from Dutch passion. The leaves are atrophied so they doesn't look like a regular feaf from marijuana.

The tricomes are still clear, but it should be ready by now... and the buds areis weird I think

The strain is quick particular: auto duck (Frisian duck) from Dutch passion. The leaves are atrophied so they doesn't look like a regular feaf from marijuana.

The tricomes are still clear, but it should be ready by now... and the buds areis weird I think

Ahhh its just a bit of foxtailing nothing to worry about. Honestly just looks like genetics to me but hopefully someone more experienced will be along to help soon. If the trichomes dont look ready then she probably aint

I recently changed her to a 150W space bucket led string setup because it was getting hotter outside and temps in my normal HPS grow tent were getting up.

It should like really frosty by now... first time I see this... maybe genetics?

Thanks for the replies

Back
Top Bottom