Will 48 hrs of darkness for one affect the others not harvested?

Seraphim

Three ladies in a tent.... well into blooming. And although they all went into 12/12 at the same time they are each likely to finish at different times.

The novice grower would like to do the 48 hours of darkness before harvesting each one.

The question is... will leaving the lights off for 48 hours before harvesting the first one harm the other ones which are not yet ready for harvest?

I suggested isolating the one plant to be harvested but location realities prevent that.

Just wondering if one can get away with giving them each their long dark period before harvesting without harming the others or is that is a bad idea in this situation.

Thanks!

Me personally, I would not do that to them, you are taking a chance of screwing with your other plants, specially after you do that a few times... I would find a separate place to keep the one plant in the dark away from the rest of them... That's just me though...Other choice and a better one IMHO, would be to skip the 48 of darkness.... ;)

Be IRIE and Bud Stankalot... Thank you both for your feedback.

I am starting to think that skipping the extra darkness is the way to go as well.

Back
Top Bottom