Will i get some bud.

mainegoodness

My plant's have bean flowering for about a week and a half maybe 2 week's. When should i start seeing bud's form. And i live in maine will i still be able to get some bud of this. Harvest is october up here so i got atleast 4 week's left.

Hopefully it doesn't get too cold there mid october. Unless you've got an early flowering strain, with only 2 weeks gone by, you've got at least another 6 at worst 10. Again, thats the strain's choice. With 2 wks already gone by, they'll start budding hairs anyday, but I've had em go as long as 4 wks before sexing cause of stress. But the calyxes actually swelling into buds wont occur until later in flwr

:peace:

well if i got another 4 or 5 week's im not really sure when the first frost is ill atleast get some bud wont i. I would be happy with a 50 bag lol. First time growing so it doesent really matter as long as i get some bud to smoke.

Yeah you should still get bud. Just make sure to pay attention to the weather report and bring them inside if it is going to get too cold. Have they shown sex yet?

sounds like you have 6-7 weeks yet to go...... now if frost is a problem you can buy some huge lawn/leaf garbage bags and cover them overnight, get up early and uncover them. That will get them thru the nights. If you have early flowering indicas it might be only 4-5 weeks...... good luck

yes the frist time you saw hairs is the frist day of flowering. and from that day you have 8-10 weeks for your plant to complete its flowering stage.

weediologist said:
yes the frist time you saw hairs is the frist day of flowering. and from that day you have 8-10 weeks for your plant to complete its flowering stage.

I have to disagree.
Flowering begins with the "stretch". That's when the flowering hormone takes over. The growth rate increases dramatically. The plant do this to increase their chances of reproduction. The tallet the male is, the further he'll spread his pollen, a taller female will collect more pollen that her shorter sisters.
During the first 2 weeks of flowering males will express sex first sometimes as in little as 2 days.
Females take longer. Bud hairs begin to appear as the polant reaches it's maximum height.
With 2 more weeks you will have no doubt where the buds are, they'll be readily apparent.
Then you will find that time seems to stand still.
You'll go out and check multiple x's/day. Checking them that often makes it seem like they're not doing anything. But they are.
It's like watching the hour hand of a clock. You can't actually see it moving but it is.
If your plant is just starting to grow bud hairs, count backwards 3 weeks; that's when flowering began. Then figure 9 weeks from that point, or 6 weeks from today.
To find out when the first frost of the fallsusually occurs, call up a local plant nursery

I was wandering something. If my plant wernt mature anuff befor the frost would i be able to bring the plant in when the sun goes down and bring it out in the morning when it worms up ?? i got 4 good weeks left that i just found out about of growing. and id be able to bring it in and out till it's to cold durning the day.

I don't think moving it outside and in every day is a good idea.
Unless you did it at exactly the same time everyday and everyday it can turn herm. on you.

You'd have the same problem next year.

You could spend a coupla hundred $$'s and get a HPS and set-up an indoor grow space.
You could use flo's but the yield will be poor.

Back
Top Bottom