Will it my it live?

SmokingGood61

lol will it live ? will this cause any problems ?

Hi, i was wondering if this is okay
well my brother was talking about lst(low stress training) and he wanted to show me with one of my babys, an i let him. he tryed to bend the main branch & he basically snaped my main branch in half !!!!! so its hanging to the side now.. but it been 3 days and all budsites are moving towards the light ... pros- more light to all budsites .. con- idont know if that heathly for it and stressful. .

2011-09-16_21_43_15.jpg

This is where its broken at

2011-09-16_21_42_25.jpg

me holding the main branch
2011-09-16_21_43_30.jpg

top of main branch
2011-09-16_21_44_10.jpg

Just use a pop stick or a straw to keep her upright she will stand on her own in a week or two. She is fine.

You want to LST your plants during the veg cycle. It is your choice whether you want to pinch the stem and have her come out sort of like what your brother did or not pinch them. Pinching is more like supercropping and it has its advantages when combined with LST.

I did it the proper way in my first grow if you want to see how the knuckle healed you can have a look here.

Oo okay i see he just bend it to much lol. I kinda figured it was post to be done in veg but I just wanted to hear him out for next grow , well ty for the help

Smokin that shrub still looks dope...and slap your bro for me.....ha anyways she be fine my man....:ciao:

P.S if you put a redsox hat on her she will be happier....

Smokin that shrub still looks dope...and slap your bro for me.....ha anyways she be fine my man....:ciao:
P.S if you put a redsox hat on her she will be happier....

lol i told him he paying for new seeds for my next grow lol

(pineapple exress, grapegod, og kush & few others )

& yeah she prob would..
is there a red sox game tonight lol she can watch the game with me :popcorn:
:amen:

Back
Top Bottom