Snapped branch hanging by its skin

V3nomzz

I tried to do some form of stress training by straightening the branches so they can pull out a bit, upon doing this I snapped a branch and luckily enough it's still on the main stem, I have connected it back to its socket with cable ties and its currently supported yet my question is this, the branch is in shock and feels weak, is this still savable or will I need to foliar feed the nutrients upon the leaves of that branch?

Within 48 hours it will either look healthy or it will look like it's dying. The goal is to bend it and not snap it.

That's what I'm concerned about, it's all fitted back into its original place yet the leaves droopy from the break, I immediately fix the issue and worrying if that branch is going to die, what if its fine yet the leaves don't come back alive?

These aren't the best pictures but you can see where I've used the cable ties to support it and the branch being droppy, I don't gav

Attachments

• 20190630_182816.jpg
    20190630_182816.jpg
    677.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 20190630_182800.jpg
    20190630_182800.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 114
If it was literally hanging by its skin it's dead. Also judging by that first pic it's dead. This type of training is risky.

When I say "dead" I mean the branch, not the plant.

I watched a video on YouTube from lex World and he said if it's snapped or hanging by the skin it can still be savable,should I just keep it on and pray or remove it to a possible clone (that's if its not too late) I'm aware the plants not dead, just that branch was worrying me, I'm just waiting for a stretch on her at the minute

It might survive as a clone. Might be worth a try.

I'm so confused on what to do, from the time I've asked for help it seems like the branch is firmly in place, it doesn't feel loose as off yesterday and it seems like it's slightly healing, I might just leave it as I've really got nothing to lose :)

More pictures would definite help, I'm just going by one photo and your own description that the branch was "hanging by its skin". If the leaves on the branch in question are droopy and lifeless, the branch is dead. But again, more pictures would help.

Back
Top Bottom