Will my girl recover?

Pistol03

Hi peeps. I think I may of burnt one of my girls. Iv never had nute burn like this as I wasn’t concentrating properly when I added the nutes.. I’m growing in coco and using canna a&b. Plants are about 3 weeks in veg.. temps between 79 and 85.. humidity between 65% and 45%. Using Gavita 750 pro. Cheers. If anyone can remind me how to send pics I will put a couple up.

Go to media in the drop down. Upper right add media. Upload. Then go to the post reply box and find the camera icon along the top. You can add your pics from there.
Is it the same off an iPhone? I’m useless with things like this. The box in the right corner just sends me to Twitter when I click on like a video picture. Can’t see a camera one. Sorry for being stupid . Is there not an app? I use to have an app for this site but can’t find it now.

Is it the same off an iPhone? I’m useless with things like this. The box in the right corner just sends me to Twitter when I click on like a video picture. Can’t see a camera one. Sorry for being stupid . Is there not an app? I use to have an app for this site but can’t find it now.
The app is dead. The story is long and at this point doesn't matter. There may be a new one in the future, but right now, this is what we have.....sorry.

Think Iv managed it.. These ain’t very good pics. Il try taking better ones without the light on tomorrow. It did look a little better with the new growth coming through. I flushed it yesterday with clean water at ph 5.6. Iv Also took off some bottom branches and fan leaves. I no a lot of people don’t agree with doing it but it works for me and helps with humidity which I always have issues with.

Excellent. Looks like light stress, judging from all the top having the problem, and the lower not.

Need to raise your lights. I think you are burning them up.

I'm a noob and do not use an MH/HPS so I'm only going by my opinion.

Excellent. Looks like light stress, judging from all the top having the problem, and the lower not.

Need to raise your lights. I think you are burning them up.

I'm a noob and do not use an MH/HPS so I'm only going by my opinion.
Not sure if it’s the lights? I have them right at the top of my tent virtually as they are Gavita and got told to hang them high. Iv got it on 600w I think and goes up to about 825w I think but would be to much for the space I use. Iv always used 600w hps which I have a lot lower but Iv never used this Gavita as Iv only started this grow with it.

Not sure if it’s the lights? I have them right at the top of my tent virtually as they are Gavita and got told to hang them high. Iv got it on 600w I think and goes up to about 825w I think but would be to much for the space I use. Iv always used 600w hps which I have a lot lower but Iv never used this Gavita as Iv only started this grow with it.
Let me get some guys in here that use lights more like yours, and see what they think.

Hey @Cultivator give him your opinion on his plants. I believe you run MH/HPS

OH wait....you took leaves off?? That makes things much more complicated.... Did they look like the leaves that are all curled up??

OH wait....you took leaves off?? That makes things much more complicated.... Did they look like the leaves that are all curled up??
Yeh I took some leaves off today but they were already curled and burnt. They do look a bit better today after I flushed them. It’s only the one though that went weird.. I’m at work now so il have a better idea tomorrow when I see them again. I’m not worried about taking the leaves off. Iv done a few grows now and get better results removing SOME leaves and bottom branches. I do the same 2 to 3 weeks into flower as well and lollipop them. It works for me, not saying it’s right though.

I try not to go over 80f but that’s probably not the issue
Yeh that’s why I turned it down from 750w to 600w. Maybe it was getting to much light then like Bonsaiweed said but I no I gave them to many nutes for how big they are. I always half the strength to what the bottle says but having a reef before I fed them obviously messed me up lol. I didn’t realise till after that I didn’t half the nute strength. I like to build it up gradually.

Yeh that’s why I turned it down from 750w to 600w. Maybe it was getting to much light then like Bonsaiweed said but I no I gave them to many nutes for how big they are. I always half the strength to what the bottle says but having a reef before I fed them obviously messed me up lol. I didn’t realise till after that I didn’t half the nute strength. I like to build it up gradually.
But if the leaves (that you took off) were on the bottom of the plant (which I didn't figure in), it's probably nutrient burn. That is why I asked PW and the others to come in.

Back
Top Bottom