Wilting plants- 2 weeks into flower- pic

nvhunter

So I have one plant that keeps wilting when the others look good. I am watering every 3 days. Could it be that shes thirsty?
plants_1-27-13.JPG

Depends ... what size pot and how much are you watering. I used 5 gallon (cloth) pots the last time and I had to water them every 3 to 4 days and had to give them each a gallon every time. Now, I am using 7 gallon plastic pots and only have to water every 4th day. I only have to use a half gallon of water with each plant, because the plastic pots and more dirt holds the water better.

By the way, that's exactly what my Killer Queen looked like when I missed watering it and it go too dry. Stick your finger in the pot. If you can push your finger in 3 inches without feeling any damp dirt ...... then it's too dry.

there are alot of things that can effect when they need watering, plant size, pot size, ventilation, temps, the soils water retension levels. the best rule of thumb is to water when the top of the soil is dry 10-30mm from the top, just poke your finger in, also feel the weight of the pot after a while you could pretty much do it by weight alone. hope this helps mate.

Some plants can drink and drink and usually give big yields. that's a good time to feed in my opinion. if your plant looks like this and its soil is wet you most likely have root rot.

Back
Top Bottom