Wiring help?

I could not disagree more...circuits and connections can get hot and ignite without ever tripping the breaker. Don't rely on the breaker to save your ass.

A-FRICKEN-MEN!!! cant say how many melt downs I have seen with the breaker in the on position's, happy as hell to supply all the currant needed for a disaster!!

Again folks, read the loads, and dont overload your circuits!!

Most designs are intended for a 20% safety factor....dont use it!!
:cheer::cheer:

A-FRICKEN-MEN!!! cant say how many melt downs I have seen with the breaker in the on position's, happy as hell to supply all the currant needed for a disaster!!

Again folks, read the loads, and dont overload your circuits!!

Most designs are intended for a 20% safety factor....dont use it!!
:cheer::cheer:

just changed out a 40a 220v breaker at a friends house that literally melted right in the subpanel BUT DID NOT TRIP!

One issue that come up with some friends set ups is the switching of 220 volt ballast's, since there is no readily available timers (that I have found) would there be any interest in a timer for about a hundred bucks that would switch the 220 volt ballast's? (for timing)

This sounds good, but watch the cheap timers, make sure you dont overload them with the ballast. The ratings are on the timers, and most pot growers will become experts on Ohm's law, learning amps/watts conversions!!

Should be good there too. Timers are rated at 1800 watts/ea. Running four timers. one for each 600 watt light, one for the T5's, and one for fans. The T5 timer has the heavist load at 864 watts. So timers are running at 33%-50% of capacity.

H-D & Lowe's both carry that timer in both 120v & 220/240v. They do need to be hard wired rather than just plug and play. Nothing difficult though.

I tapped off of my dryer circuit.....

I tapped off of my dryer circuit.....

I tapped off of my oven, ran the wires in the attic.....probably not a good idea to bake a cake and run the lights at the same time though!!

Guess thats why God invented the microwave!!

Prior to me Gastric Bypass, my motto was...

If it dont come through a window, I dont eat it!!!:rollit::rollit:

I tapped off of my oven, ran the wires in the attic.....probably not a good idea to bake a cake and run the lights at the same time though!!

Guess thats why God invented the microwave!!

Prior to me Gastric Bypass, my motto was...

If it dont come through a window, I dont eat it!!!:rollit::rollit:

i gotta put a sign on the dryer to keep the females from runnin both at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom