Wondering why

Hillbilly90

I was wondering why my little baby's new growth was turning red. I started feeding them with nutrients last night, it's just got me wondering I thought it was the P or just stress I'm not sure

I was wondering why my little baby's new growth was turning red. I started feeding them with nutrients last night, it's just got me wondering I thought it was the P or just stress I'm not sure

Welcome Hillbilly,

Some more information would be needed for us to help you.

How old are they? What strain? Soil or Hydro? What nutes? If soil, what soil? Does it have nutes in it? One big mistake most people (including me) make in the beginning is too much nutes. If the soil has it in it, you may not need to feed for several weeks. When you start, it should be at 1/4 the recommended dose and work up from there.

Can you give us some pictures?

You can upload pictures at the top. Go to Gallery then upload. :peace:

image24251.jpg

now thats her, i feed her with the general hydroponics series, i did a 3, 2 ,1 mix with all 3, 3 flora gro, 2 flora micros, and 1 flora bloom, now these all are half/ tps. all into a gallon, i feed them lastnight, and this morning is when i came out to red on top, i dont know if it could effect the babys that fast, im new on nutes and really looking forward, too finding out what the outcome is going to be. shes in a gallon pot right now, shes in soil not hydro.

I have used the 3,2,1 method myself with GH Flora series. With a plant that small be very careful with nutrients, so...what you stated you put in is 7.5ml (1 1/2 Tsp) of Flora Grow, 5ml (1 Tsp) of Flora Micro, and 2.5ml (1/2 Tsp) of Flora Bloom...that's a little too strong for a plant that size.

Try 2.5 ml of each, or 1/2 Tsp each...Also, mix the Micro in first, then Grow, then Bloom...Micro always goes in first.

And as Stealth said, that 50F light off temp is way too cold, that will make the plant purple up from stress or lack of Phosphorus being used at cold temps.

Back
Top Bottom