and no- he's not being well cared for. that is a sprained wrist...

mornin, miss em!

you're such a positive lady, it's important to have someone pull ur leg, first thing!
how do u feel about child abuse. it was cold out, last night... such neglect... hopefully that last ditch effort for life, exists in him cause i can't hide my indifference for the alpha fight, in my happy home!

yeah- i know u used a what- compact mirror? I'm not tryin to reinvent the wheel, but I'm thinkin sandwich baggy n maybe some parchment, over the soil? do yours tend to open in darkness, or daytime ? or is there any pattern?

i do like the idea of glass vs the plastic/static.

and I'm certain i could drive the lovely G, crazy, with the "mysterious" abduction of yet, another household item.

poor G...
"honey, have u seen my boys' picture, at the ocean?".
"huh?"...

mornin, all!
another question, if i might exploit your goodwill and experience, once, again. is it possible to snip the nearly capacity pollen pods, without allowing them to open; containing the pollen, within, till ready n then, scalpel split em? fridge? just want to prep to mitigate loss and streaking... (unlike some ;D ), showering n changing, etc, every time i check on em, in time out.

thank you!

u have to have met miss sweetsue & if not, i can put u together. she's great, too!

i YouTube'd. NOBODY grabs em early... fella stores n fzr, for years.

mornin, all!
another question, if i might exploit your goodwill and experience, once, again. is it possible to snip the nearly capacity pollen pods, without allowing them to open; containing the pollen, within, till ready n then, scalpel split em? fridge? just want to prep to mitigate loss and streaking... (unlike some ;D ), showering n changing, etc, every time i check on em, in time out.

thank you!

u have to have met miss sweetsue & if not, i can put u together. she's great, too!
I have tried snipping whole branches to move to a glass of water in a window sill away from the grow area, but that only worked marginally well. A little pollen goes a long ways though, so even in that case I got enough to work with. In the process of shaking the branches to get the pollen deposited on a plate or glass picture frame, some of the unopened pods do drop off, and it is my experience that there is so little pollen in most of them before they pop, that it is not worth dissecting them as you suggested.
And yes, I know @SweetSue quite well, and actually today I am wearing a pink hoodie that she sent to me several years ago! Hiya Sue!

"extra caution video". didn't know about the water thang.

when i use pollen i thought i would keep a wet sheet pinned over the grow room door so if any pollen gets sucked that way it'll die on the wet sheet. will this work?

they finally popped. just one, on ea. will attempt to collect, from the strongest. figure the lovely G, has one of those perfume, sample viles, "somewhere".
thanks, ms. m, for all the tips n moral support! in the end, guesstimated 9 days- identifiable/removal, to pop. he really does look rode hard/rough; poor fella!
I'll do the heavy lifting, when more, pop.
at least i can rescue half the cbd genes, imma bout to walk away from; just n case! wouldn't kill the world to have a 12:12ish, atf, cbd strain, anyway... (est- half, ea., without checkin atf's avg thc, first).

3rd streaking incident... 3rd change of clothes. whole compound is soaked down. not bagging heads. o jeez- turn fans on... ummm- and 2nd shower. being ubber cautious!

@Emilya since you did 3 rounds of pollination at different times, i was wondering if at the end, there were many seeds in different states. were there many premature seeds? i'm asking because i might have flipped the receiver plants a bit too early. although if there is pollen in my sacs it should start to come out soon.

if ur talkin 12/12- i don't veg, beyond clone/prop trays. haven't had a problem, as far as maturing. this would b my first, non-oops, impregnation so... far as seeds- when i got em, clippin at regular times, i saw no immature seeds, though i was veging, then. hope that helps, a lil.

I pollinate as soon as I can, days into the beginning of bloom. I don't even think about harvesting seeds until I have harvested the rest of the crop, and my amount of non viable seeds is fairly low... there are always going to be a few, but if you wait till the plant has ripened, the majority of the seeds will be good. I am not sure how many of those seeds resulted from which individual pollination attempt... but don't try to hurry the process, and even sometimes let the pollinated branches stay in the bloom tent for an extra week or two. I suspect seeds are one thing that it is really best not to try to hurry.

I pollinate as soon as I can, days into the beginning of bloom. I don't even think about harvesting seeds until I have harvested the rest of the crop, and my amount of non viable seeds is fairly low... there are always going to be a few, but if you wait till the plant has ripened, the majority of the seeds will be good. I am not sure how many of those seeds resulted from which individual pollination attempt... but don't try to hurry the process, and even sometimes let the pollinated branches stay in the bloom tent for an extra week or two. I suspect seeds are one thing that it is really best not to try to hurry.

just one more question sorry. if pollen sacs were to bust open and some got into the flower tent but they only had a week left would anything happen at all? like would they be full of tiny seeds right away or is that just not enough time for the pollen to do anything?

Back
Top Bottom