Worm Casting Tea (Do or Don't)

CAM 1

Would it be overkill to add worm casting tea, to your seed start after initial H20 watering/soaking? I do get there is everything there for them, like everyone else looking for more,and simple (SAFE) ways to do it and when !!!!:thanks:

Re: Worm Casting Tea

I've never used worm casting tea, but when I germinate I soak my rockwool cube in 5.7 - 5.8pH water with a few drops of GH Rapid Start and they get going fast. I wouldn't think something that natural would hurt anything, just don't over do it though. :peace:

Thanks alot, I was thinking along those terms. As for the GH Rapid Start, I'll look into it. I was going to add a half dose Humic/Fluric acid as the base backbone element. Is this not a good idea??? The product is made by BIOAG and it's label is FUL-POWER.

I'm more of a KISS guy. Why bother and it might have negative consequences.... but, it also might not hurt. So, I fall back to KISS.

Good luck, happy germinating!! :)

I do soak my beans in Ful Power water, 20ml per gallon water....

BioAg Humic and Fulvic Products page for Agriculture

I'll go along with ya there!! How easily one forgets not to push too much. After all their only babies right.:thumb:

I'll go along with ya there!! How easily one forgets not to push too much. After all their only babies right.:thumb:

Trust me, I've learned a lot the hard way. Killed six seeds to start my current grow,, that lesson will be passed on. KISS.

good luck, wish you the best!

The npk value of an ewc only tea is near to none. The beneficial bacteria won't hurt a seedling, which is what ewc is all about , the bacteria.
I germ in rapid rooters which have beneficial bacteria included, I also add a little wettable mycos by xtreme gardening to the seedling tray.
The original post is kinda confusing but I'd say with ewc you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom