Worm Casting product?

HappyGrowmore

So when I'm out shopping for worm castings there are so many price ranges and I'm not sure what to buy. Here are my choices.
40 lbs Black Castings for $40
15 lbs organic worm casting for $45
30 lbs wiggle worm castings for $24

I'll be using it in my soil mix and for teas.
So what should i be looking for when purchasing worm castings?

Thanks in advance for suggestions and advise.

Howdy well I've tried the wiggle worms and Unco castings and the best store bought castings I've found were Coast of Maine but I got to Tell you that it can get expensive I ended up doing my own Urban worm farm check them out they got good information. Oh ask about testing when you're buying them the good quality castings have test results. Hope this helps Good 🤞👍😎 Ron from Michigan

Shit it's early and I'm half asleep and not thinking KISOrganics.com they have castings on sale as we speak till 2/14 check them out as well they are my go to for everything organic 👍😎✌️
The couple that grows or smokes together stays together. However, a bag of worm castings might not be the best Valentine's Day gift for the significant other. Unless, of course, there is a box of chocolates or bag of munchies to go along with it.;)

KIS is my go to for all my amendments I tried Build a ....but just took to long in shipping I reuse and do a no till in a 4*8 Grass Roots bed in the basement lights on a mover so it's PRETTY INEXPENSIVE on electric I like this living soil gig it's MUCH More sustainable and my product tastes way better than it did in hydro not matter how much I flushed and I tried putting worms in my bed 10,000as a matter of fact and they are alive I found it better to run a bin it's not fair to the worms the environment is ALL WRONG and you need them to THRIVE not just SURVIVE I think that's what most ppl miss who put worms in their containers even with the Blumat carrots all the worms did was congregate around the soaker hoses

Back
Top Bottom