Worm Castings - Coco/Perlite

Ossi Ossi

Howdy Folks
i was given this container full of castings a couple of Days ago.
i am 50/50 coco/perlite and currently Day 31 Bloom.
i wasn't going to say no to a free ingredient that i have heard can do wonders to your crop.
So knowing SWEET F/ALL about when,how,if to use these little poops.
i haven't provided the standard materials, lights blah blah in this post because i wasn't sure what info to provide.
Happy for some advice on this powerful tucker additive.
cheers guys

IMG_20210324_173135.jpg

Meet my main man NuttyProfessor Be right back with link seriously go check out his most recent journal to see the concoctions he’s cooking up for coco. Nuttys new journal

stop in and introduce yourself tell him I sent ya over, he’s UK so maybe on later or earlier than most Short journal only ‘bout 6 pages so far plus his regular journal has lots of good stuff brewing towards the end

Worm castings do have a little bit of nutritional value but not very much. They’re mostly added to organic mixes for their microbial action -to get things composting. Or they can be used in compost tea as well. Not sure if they would do you much good in coco and perlite unless in teas or if you’re planning to make some sort of organic mix. But they definitely won’t hurt.

Meet my main man NuttyProfessor Be right back with link seriously go check out his most recent journal to see the concoctions he’s cooking up for coco. Nuttys new journal
Worm castings do have a little bit of nutritional value but not very much. They’re mostly added to organic mixes for their microbial action -to get things composting. Or they can be used in compost tea as well. Not sure if they would do you much good in coco and perlite unless in teas or if you’re planning to make some sort of organic mix. But they definitely won’t hurt.
I was thinking of adding them 20 lyres water and just throwing it on just to harvest and then look at other alternatives
Peace
stop in and introduce yourself tell him I sent ya over, he’s UK so maybe on later or earlier than most Short journal only ‘bout 6 pages so far plus his regular journal has lots of good stuff brewing towards the end
Hey fkn cheers bro

That’s cool- never heard of anyone doing that. But I don’t get out much. Usually worm castings have an NPK something like 1-0-0
I’ve been top dressing my girls with a cup of worm castings every 2weeks since week 4.

3A3D492D-B73E-4F49-9871-3E87ED31971A.jpeg

D5A90845-3664-4682-9B09-EBDB202F43D7.jpeg

I was thinking of adding them 20 lyres water and just throwing it on just to harvest and then look at other alternatives
Hey fkn cheers bro
I’ve been top dressing my girls with a cup of worm castings every 2weeks since week 4.

3A3D492D-B73E-4F49-9871-3E87ED31971A.jpeg

D5A90845-3664-4682-9B09-EBDB202F43D7.jpeg
that my friend is 1 very nice specimen of what i reckon every person would like to achieve at any time.
Job well done:cool:

Roger that. I’ve got a worm bin and I use the stuff too, I just never looked on it as something I’d use as nutrients in coco.

Roger that. I’ve got a worm bin and I use the stuff too, I just never looked on it as something I’d use as nutrients in coco.
I use mine in soil, but I know you can make worm castings tea to feed possibly plants growing in other mediums.

So if someone had 1 heaped tablespoon of casting ,????how much water would you put that in 1 ltr, 2 ltr, 3ltr

just as a treat for the girls for a while and im told it really helps with taste huh during flower huh.....
when i get an idea on ratios i be happy :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom