Would a bannana peel work?

BleedingThrough

I know your suppose to use an orange peel when u try to moisten your bud overnight in a tupperware container, but would a bannana peel work instead?

I CANT FIND NO FUCKING ORANGES.

BleEdingThRouGh said:
I know your suppose to use an orange peel when u try to moisten your bud overnight in a tupperware container, but would a bannana peel work instead?

I CANT FIND NO FUCKING ORANGES.
:hmmmm: Dude ...use a glass container to do that .....plastic degrades the THC......you'll see it sticking to the sides of the container sometimes .....canning jars with a sealable lid is fine :icon_cool

^^ just a bit, due to the water weight of the moisture. Some ppl refuse to buy pot unless it's really dry because they don't like getting ripped off once the pot drys (ppl like my dad for instance.. :icon_roll )

A piece of bread also works to re-moisten it, as well as you can always use a moist cloth or paper towel.

Personally, I like my weed SUPER-dry.... I'm talking you look at it, and it crumbles. But I mainly smoke joints and it's easier to roll a quick joint when you're dope's nice and dry. Although, when you're passing around a bowl, dry weed disappears almost instantly.....

BleEdingThRouGh said:
Florida is De" Shit. Excepts when it gets hot all the skeeters come out and annoy the fuck out of you.

skeeters

hijacked?

It's like 15-20 bucks a gram, and it normally is some pretty dankity shite. What the hell is a skeeter?

^ Your Sister.

orbasm said:
It's like 15-20 bucks a gram, and it normally is some pretty dankity shite. What the hell is a skeeter?

lil john

Back
Top Bottom