Orange Peel

arizonabudski

My friends have used an orange peel in there bag of MJ to make it look better. I am selling some shitty looking middies right now and i want to do something to make the nugs look better. Ive heard the organe peel works.

- What are the benefits of putting on orange peel in the bag?
- Are there any other tricks any of you know that work to make weed look better?

the orange peels are to add a fruity smell to the pot and some moisture, when i used to buy schwag i know its always too dry.

you can put the pot in a jar with a few drops of water and leave it closed for a day in a warm place to help make the stuff so it doesnt turn to powder when you break it up

okay so would it be better to add water rather than the oragne peel?

this stuff was in a brick, i think and is very small looking to what is weighs. Just anything i can do to make it better

Any citrus peel will add a small amount of moisture, scent, and flavor. Be very careful it can also bring in mold very quickly. Best to use the "zest" portion of the skin. The zest is the colored outer layer of the fruit. It contains the fruits oils. The white stuff under that is not useful.

If you don't want the flavor of citrus, but more of the herb aroma, just lightly mist the buds with some distilled water and place them in a tightly lidded tub, half-full. Let them sit for a couple of hours and then open the tub to check the moisture content. It helps to have a hygrometer so you can make sure you're in the 70-75% humidity range before you hermetically seal them for storage. If they're just right, you can seal them. If they're too wet still, you'll have to let them dry a bit. If they're still too dry, you'll have to spray again and repeat the process.

Citrus peel, rose petals, green stems, anything fresh and organic like that can do the job just fine, but if you over do it, can lead to mold quickly. It's not likely when you use distilled water to rehydrate with. Good luck!

:rollit:

...I am selling some shitty looking middies right now and i want to do something to make the nugs look better.
- Are there any other tricks any of you know that work to make weed look better?

Do you have a pic to share of your nugs? Are they fluffy and frail? Scentless or smells like lawn clippings? What variety? Describe their condition and I may be able to help you another way than simply rehydrating...

yeah exactly. theyre dont have much of a smell besides grass clipping smell all i know it is some mids/swag cheap O's here i get a picture up in a second., very frail and hard to break up, you really have to put some force to tear the nugs

Back
Top Bottom