Would like to hear your opinion about these plants

Looking healthy enough for sure and if you see fine white hairs in pairs then you got some girls tho it's not so evident in your pics which aren't properly posted.

Picture posting How-To.

I got six possible auto babies at 16 days now and they are just getting rocking after 2 days in bigger pots. Just going to be breeders so not worried about size. If any flower under 20 hours of light in 6 weeks or less they will be bred. Otherwise they'll be a treat for the chickens and eventually compost. :)

I was going to sprout another 30 - 40 of them but may be going out of town soon for a few weeks and the wife isn't into my plants tho will water these. I'd like to sprout 100 or so to get the best out of the cross but can do that later. I got a couple hundred big, fat, tiger striped beans off an accidental pollination of a Purple Jem auto male with a Northern MistXLowRyder1 female that didn't autoflower. Northern Mist is a cross of Kali Mist and Northern Lights #5 that I did a few years back. I'd sure like a decent auto of that union. :)

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom