Wow - What happen to my beauties?

Foodeefish

20151010_124359_1_.jpg
10-10_32.jpg
10-10_31.jpg

Any idea what happened to this plant? It week 4 of flowering and all of a sudden my plant looks a bit unhealthy. I flushed her three days ago thinking it may have been Nutrient lock.. One leaf looks like it has black on it as well- see first picture.

Thnx

Lighting in pics is really bad but it looks like a severe Magnesium deficit to me from what I can tell. Your soil ph may be really low. That looks like it has already made it to the top leaves. Did this start at the bottom and go up from there?

It's not on the bottom leaves but I increased my Cal Mag. I also recheck my PH and thank you fanleaf for your answer.

It's not on the bottom leaves but I increased my Cal Mag. I also recheck my PH and thank you fanleaf for your answer.

If it's not at all at the bottom then it's probably not a mag issue. That usually starts at the very bottom and works it's way up. I see you are using HPS so my next guess would be if it's starting at the top your light may be too close. Just cant tell by the 2700k color of the hps. This looks like it needs figured out really quick so you don''t lose her.

I know they can curl/twist and taco. There is lots of curl/claw in those pics. Looks like it may have 3rd degree burns if that all started at the top like that.

I'm not absolutely sure though lol. That plant is in bad shape. I also see small random spots on those leaves too that could indicate spider mites. Check under the leaves for eggs and webbs. It's so hard to tell with the color of the pics.

Hey Foodeefish can you provide some pics with normal lighting?

Back
Top Bottom