wtf is an "L"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_pie

ok i know it might sound dumb to you yanks but i hear yanks say smokeing an "L" all the time wtf is an "L" is it a joint blunt ?

yeah... picking up an L... would be the same as picking up a blunt... or picking up a rollup... same thing

jimmy_pie said:
so u dont hear "L" down there in AUS?
wat are some other slang terms down their u think us yanks dont know. peace my friend.

its usually joint,spliff,doobie,doob,j,blunt but never heard anyone say L

^ You may be thinking of lb. Or i've heard people call pounds P but L definitely means blunt

Yea an L isnt a pound .... when you hear in songs like .. " smokin an L wid my crew" ( example ) it doesnt meen there smokin a pound ... it meens there smokin a big .. fat ... delicious .. blunt = )

"Chillin' n' da club, bouncin' wit bitches, smokin' n' "L", gettin' so krunked I almos fell"
uuhhh, yeeeaaahh

an old term in the mid 90's was "La" for herb,,,,smoke some "La". This is another story I've heard for the origin,,,,

ive heard L but most people say blunt or bleezy not much people say L

lol I havent been called a Yank in like 12 years. :peace::bong: :joint:

^An American... aka Yankee...

Re: dont hesitate on prostate

KingPhilie said:
"L" the gangster way to say blunt. . . although ive never heard anyone down south say anything other then a blunt,gar, or B.PEACE.

and what the fuck is u yappin?? gangster my ass... no no no, L aint got nothin to do wit gangster ....

Eyeamdream said:
yea i don see what the fuck the yankees got to do wit americans. but... i dont kno. Im offended.

Wow, you are dumb. I hope you are either really stoned (which really doesnt make up for it, but i'll let it slide) or just really young, like under the age of 14 (which you shouldnt be if you're at this site, but if you are above the age of 14 you should know what the hell he's saying.) A Yankee IS an American. WE, me and you, people born here in the USA are YANKEES. I dont see how you can be offended by being called what you are, an American, aka a Yankee.

" I like, totallly like to say like, 'L', because Nelly like, said 'L' in a song" I am what you call , like totally gangster.
But like, oh, I'm like totally Canadian and not a Yankee, I'm like, a Canuck, not that the like, Canucks (ie: Vancouver Canucks) have like, anything to with it.

:allgood:

I know I'm a bitch.... just 'L' has only ever been used in my precense to make fun of Nelly. If I'm gonna smoke a blunt, I'ma call it a blunt. but I don't so I call 'em 'joints' :laughtwo:

:hmmmm: I hadn't heard that in a long time ....but where I'm from an 'L' meant that you was smokin a lid ....or an oz. :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom