wus up !?

Stoney_McPot

whats up everyone
im new to this board , but i love smoking mary jane . lol
I dont grow now , but i hope to start indoor growing about 1 or 2 plants
:ganjamon:

^Bubba Kush..awww, sure wish I could get a momma going of that strain. Only option being S1 seed or Ca. dispensary clone, pretty costly in time/money either way from Texas.
As bad as it can get with the Fed. hassle's out there on west coast, I hope you guys never take for granted what you do have relative to the rest of us U.S. prisoners in Cantsmokeno Bay.

Welcome Stoney, got them seeds in the dirt yet, we like pics. :)

High and welcome to 420. We hope you'll post often. Tell us a little about yourself and your experiences with cannabis. There are great people at 420, and extensive info on any subject that's cannabis or hemp related. I know you'll make a great addition to the community.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Below is a link for the Forum Posting Guidelines, which will make your stay even better.

We're glad you're here!

Peace :rollit:

"Hgh" Stoney, and welcome to the 420 forums. We do have a lot of very friendly and helpful folks here at 420Magazine.com. You might want to take a look at the Grow Room and the Photo Gallery as places to get started, but don't forget the rest of the site. There is so much information available there just isn't enough room to list it all here. Have fun exploring, and by all means keep us posted on your successes as well. If you need any help finding information just ask a Hospitality Team member or any of the 420 Magazine Staff. We're here to help.

Back
Top Bottom