yellow leaves.problem

spit1111

hi guys,back again,im watering mi girls every 3 days.wen i go in tent my girls bottom big leaves an the small 1s are yellow.wat is the problem any help would be great cheers fellow tokkas.:ganjamon:

Depends on age. as the plants age the bottom leaves do turn yellow and die off. we would need pictures and more info to better help you out. your issues could be anything from PH to too much or too little nutes. then the questions is if it is a nute issue which one??? macro or micro?? we would need to see pictures of the leaves in question and compared to other leaves on the same plant.

Depends on age. as the plants age the bottom leaves do turn yellow and die off. we would need pictures and more info to better help you out. your issues could be anything from PH to too much or too little nutes. then the questions is if it is a nute issue which one??? macro or micro?? we would need to see pictures of the leaves in question and compared to other leaves on the same plant.
cheers buck.the girl are 5 week old,from a 4 "cutting(jakirathey told me)its been on 12 /12 for 1 week.4 week on 18/24.they are getting,3ml,grow(bio buzz)3ml veg.an 2 ml pk.2 litres of feed every 3 days.400w light.how do i put pics up m8

hi buck i put sum pics up on my members gallery dont now how to put em on forum lol.hope it helps m8

Hello
After looking at the pictures the yellowing looks normal for being near the bottom of the plant. Also looks like you might be starting to get a micronutrient deficiencie too. Could be just the picture. you should do a search for micronutrient deficiencies in plants, you should get a chart with signs and also look for a PH chart Print them out and have them handy

hello
after looking at the pictures the yellowing looks normal for being near the bottom of the plant. Also looks like you might be starting to get a micronutrient deficiencie too. Could be just the picture. You should do a search for micronutrient deficiencies in plants, you should get a chart with signs and also look for a ph chart print them out and have them handy
cheers buck pal,il look in to that.

Back
Top Bottom