Yellow tips already

I could put some alum sheets on roof of shed. Pvc pipe below to run it into buckets. Watching squirrels slide off slope would be a guud entertainment value.
The run off from the shed roof should be all you need. I was going to use the garage and or house roof for my collection but after thinking about it I figured it would be cheaper and easier to just put a simple roof over the work bench I use for storage.

I have not added it on yet but one day I did see a piece of gutter in the trash. It was wider than standard house size gutter and already had a gutter guard added on and was a bit longer than what I needed. When I rebuild my gardening bench it will all come together.

Bought the Fox Farm soil today. Around a 20 lb bag. Paid $20 for it. Guud price I thought. Going to swap it out for the Miracle Grow in a bit. I have a second seed sprouting that will be in a cup with this Fox Farm soil.

Came home to find a 2nd seed had sprouted next to the other one between the paper towels. That makes three out of the first 5 seeds we have tried have come
to life. Hoping for the fourth seed to sprout.

Back
Top Bottom