Yellow tips already

Finnicki

The first pair of true leaves have a touch of yellow in them as a week old seedling. It is an Auto Amnesia Fem. I want a soil that will feed this plant thru three months. So I won’t have to add nutes to water. Can anyone suggest a soil? I am using Miracle Grow that is not suppose to be a timed release soil. My wife used this with manure layered twice in between three layers of Miracle grow. I hate to bring in soil from the back yard. Bring bugs into the tent. We have been cold here and have had snow twice however. Ground is not frozen. Suggestions please. Using tap water and the ph is neutral. Also would like to try Spray-n-Grow on the leaves. This is out second plant, first from a seed. First plant was a clone. Only grew to about 30”. 41 buds on her. Thanks for any and all help.

Attachments

• 2E8BF552-3C88-4B3B-95C6-98AE8D48EFCD.jpeg
    2E8BF552-3C88-4B3B-95C6-98AE8D48EFCD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
Tested water from frig. It’s filtered. Still 7.0
Is this ph up n down a concentrate? Here is another pict

Attachments

• 91A7486A-5D7D-478D-87C0-D45AABD74078.jpeg
    91A7486A-5D7D-478D-87C0-D45AABD74078.jpeg
    507.9 KB · Views: 57
I have a small plastic pan inside the grow tent. It is on the floor right in front of a lower port on tent. Some paper towel is hanging in front of port, dipping in pan to wick the water. I am using tap water, 7.0 ph.
Should I use some ph adjusted water to keep the humidity up? Could the 7.0 vapor be bad for the plant?? Thanks!

Need the water u use in the plant down....it's a must

pH mist water isn't as important

Get pH up/dn it a product you buy

And read
Read
Read
Read

And read some more on growing

You will not plant a seed and not give some kind of amendment for nutrients along the way. There are organic growers here that get close. If you want to keep it simple take a look at Mega Crop. You have a few things going on. Lights are to far away. You shouldn’t have to support a seedling like that. I’m confused about the grow bag size and amount of soil. Are you letting your pot dry out? Best thing you can do is find some journals close to what you have and read as much as possible.

Seedling was bending over so I added support til it gets stronger. I added some white vinegar to a gallon of tap water to bring ph back down. I’ll bring the bag up closer to light today. And I will read...

Seedling was bending over so I added support til it gets stronger. I added some white vinegar to a gallon of tap water to bring ph back down. I’ll bring the bag up closer to light today. And I will read...
I would take the supports out and add soil to it instead.

Leaves look better this am when I went to raise plant in tent. Have LED light about 11” from top of leaves. I will check it periodically thru the day. I can feel the warmth from light on the back of my hand
at 11”. I’ll check it with a thermometer of sorts to shoot for the 70 degree mark.

One local feed store has bags of soil for pot. Bigger stores are getting into the swing of things, offering Fox Farms fertilizers. Feed store is closed today. I have a couple of unused 3 gallon fabric bags. I was looking for a small fan while in the basement. Used it on the clone we harvested in October.

I could put some alum sheets on roof of shed. Pvc pipe below to run it into buckets. Watching squirrels slide off slope would be a guud entertainment value.

Small containers may be ok but 55 gallon barrels might be a bit too far. Lake Michigan is high enough now. I’m sure a few gallons saved from adding to the high water won’t cause too much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom