Yellowing leafs on seeding-coco

mightygrow

420 Member
only day 4 but noticed yellowing on the outside of my seedlings , I have 8 and they all have this exact outer yellowing , I messed up listening to someone who said you don’t need to bother with PH on the first week as the seedling gets the nutrients from the cotyledon , I’ve grown multiple times but never ran into because I usually ph day one .. I’ve only watered once and waiting for them to dry so I can adjust the levels, has anyone else’s bounced back from this after correcting water? Or is this something else

IMG_2970.jpeg

only day 4 but noticed yellowing on the outside of my seedlings , I have 8 and they all have this exact outer yellowing , I messed up listening to someone who said you don’t need to bother with PH on the first week as the seedling gets the nutrients from the cotyledon , I’ve grown multiple times but never ran into because I usually ph day one .. I’ve only watered once and waiting for them to dry so I can adjust the levels, has anyone else’s bounced back from this after correcting water? Or is this something else

IMG_2970.jpeg
Cute baby my friend.
Coco requires nutrients daily.
1/4 strength to start and increase strength as she grows.
After a week she will need calmag in her water first then nutrients then set your ph to 5.8
Always 5.8 and never any plain water.
Coco works better with perlite mixed in.
I also start in solo cups to build a root ball.
I have pictorials of everything in my threads if your interested.
Do you have a journal going?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

thanks for the info , and yes! I started a journal as I really wanted to track everything this time … and I have done a 30% perlite mix I just always sprinkle a small layer of coco on top :)

thanks for the info , and yes! I started a journal as I really wanted to track everything this time … and I have done a 30% perlite mix I just always sprinkle a small layer of coco on top :)
Good morning :ciao:
Do you have a link to your journal?
I'll follow along.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom