Yellowing leaves tipps droop

RollinKron

Iike said my plants tips are yellowing and drooping down. Only the tips or jagged edges of the leaves? Most of the plant is fine but wtf?

could be Rollin. is there anyway you could post a pic and tell how old the plants are? that'd help alot champ.

Plants are like 5 weeks. I cant post a attachment I'm using forum runner on my iPod, but on other forums I can. I've been told to use blackstrap molasses but don't have any only regular molasses

ya mine is doing the same thing right now, the top 3 nodes are still good, but everything underneath droops at the tips, and the bottom half is starting to burn. i noticed the droop a while ago, i just started to notice the burn about a day after its last feed. i added alot of blood meel 7-7-0 to my perlite/miracle grow mix. i might be started to notice the aftermath. cheers to hoping it goes away with more water. this is my first grow, i'm using the wrong cfl's, and i got a plant that could easily be a male.... lol, the next step will aeroponics and t5's in a homemade grow box. 900 watts vertically surrounding 1 plant in a 168sq' box should do the trick. lol, i got other issues if it doesn't. i might need to keep the air moving. shouldn't have a hard time with the penetration though. thats what i'm gonna call my box, lol, "the Penetrator"

Rollin--

Just gonna add my two cents. FFOF is really not a bad soil to work with. I used it in my first grow. It comes loaded with nutrients, not sure if you knew this or not. Are you adding any other nutrients? If so, this could be causing the slight burn. Drooping sounds like it could be over watering, how often are you watering? As far as molasses goes, I use Grandma's since that is what most stores in my neighborhood carries. I don't think brand name matters as much as if it is unsulphured which is the kind to be using.

I wish I could give more advice but I am a novice grower myself. Also pics would help but I know you can't post any with forum runner. How about with your browser? Also, you might want to check out this link to see if you can trouble shoot your issue....

Plant Abuse Chart

Yea man no nutes whatsoever ever it's all the ffof has cal may deficiency its not a good soil if u have to mix a bunch of shit to make it ok. Not good soil id rather use compost! Still never buying it again I've had Way more problems this go round with ft I've been ever had these probs. but my homemade Cal mag supplement has done wounders

If your plant has been in the same FFOF for 5 weeks, its time to add nutes. I use FFOF and love it, have had no problems with it, added nutes after 3 weeks.

There is not a soil out there that you dont have to add stuff to after some time has gone by. Your plants use up whats available, then you have to add more. Maybe you could get away with not adding nutes longer if you were to add time release nutrients.

If your plant has been in the same FFOF for 5 weeks, its time to add nutes. I use FFOF and love it, have had no problems with it, added nutes after 3 weeks.

There is not a soil out there that you dont have to add stuff to after some time has gone by. Your plants use up whats available, then you have to add more. Maybe you could get away with not adding nutes longer if you were to add time release nutrients.

When I used FFOF, I loved it too. I really didn't have any real issues other than a little gnats. But it seems he has solved his problems. I guess what may work for one may not always work with another.:high-five:

Plants are like 5 weeks. I cant post a attachment I'm using forum runner on my iPod, but on other forums I can. I've been told to use blackstrap molasses but don't have any only regular molasses

Right the blackstrap unsulphured molasses is the best to use. It contains a significant source of iron calcium and potassium and I had to go to the fresh market, kinda a upscale grocer for it because the regular grocers only have grandmas brand, which is good just so u get the unsulphured blackstrap, idk why just read it all over the threads its the one to use. :surf:

ya mine is doing the same thing right now, the top 3 nodes are still good, but everything underneath droops at the tips, and the bottom half is starting to burn. i noticed the droop a while ago, i just started to notice the burn about a day after its last feed. i added alot of blood meel 7-7-0 to my perlite/miracle grow mix. i might be started to notice the aftermath. cheers to hoping it goes away with more water. this is my first grow, i'm using the wrong cfl's, and i got a plant that could easily be a male.... lol, the next step will aeroponics and t5's in a homemade grow box. 900 watts vertically surrounding 1 plant in a 168sq' box should do the trick. lol, i got other issues if it doesn't. i might need to keep the air moving. shouldn't have a hard time with the penetration though. thats what i'm gonna call my box, lol, "the Penetrator"

Just to let you know of all the types of miracle grow out there, the only two that are suitable for mj grow is the 'mg potting soil' and the 'mg organic choice' with the organic choice being superior. Most people give mg a bad rap because they are referring to the other lawn and garden types not the 2 aformentioned. So I suggest you check your contents of what your using and if its not one of those 2, I'd be repotting. If you don't want to go the high priced fox farm, then recommended brands from soil reviews I've read are fafard, sunshine, and mg organic that I remember off-hand. The mg organic choice is the exact composition as the fox farm ocean forest with the only exception being ff has worm castings amended, and mg organic has chicken litter, a milder natural fert.

Back
Top Bottom