Yo friends.

AryaNora

420 Member
Hello there everyone, I'm Arya 27 from Iran,a total noobie

Happy to be here learning from you experts <3
first things first, I'm doing this project to test, see and learn how it goes then spend money on it to get good results.
cause right now I know nothing about these seeds, are they feminized what's their strain ,is it sativa or indica or even hybrid ?? O_O

I was living in northern part of Iran (city named Rasht) we had such high humidty and everything was moist cause it was rainy most of the year, since I moved to this new town (Tehran) which is a lot dryer, I had the idea to grow my own weed for at least my own usage.
Here I have a (2.8m * 2m * 3m(h)) patio room which hopefully I wanna turn into a growing room, also got a big balcony with a lot of direct sun light.

As i said I'm a noob and it's my first time growing anything so I took my virginity by throwing these baby's seeds in a glass of water,then after sprouting put them in a vase filled with what seems to be soil n perlite and i donnu sth. like coco hairs that was here before I moved to this house.
after two or three days they were out of soil, and the story began.

*excuse me for my English*

photo_2018-10-24_16-25-46.jpgphoto_2018-10-24_16-25-48.jpg

peace n love <3

Hi and welcome to forum :hug:
We need to get you to start a grow journal.
That is where you write this info and we will join to help you.
Title is where you write the name of your journal Press this link
Let's start with first question
How do you plan to separate the plants when it is time for repotting?
I count to 13-14 seedlings in there. It is going to be crowded and they need the space for roots.

Hi and welcome to forum :hug:
We need to get you to start a grow journal.
That is where you write this info and we will join to help you.
Title is where you write the name of your journal Press this link
Let's start with first question
How do you plan to separate the plants when it is time for repotting?
I count to 13-14 seedlings in there. It is going to be crowded and they need the space for roots.

thanks, i thought about making a journal but since i don't know the information on my seeds n soil i didn't do that.
should i do it even without knowing the required info ?

and I'm gonna plant them in larger separate vases.

Welcome Arya, are you going to grow all the plants in a single pot?
Here's a link to help get you started here at 420:
Helpful Links For New Members
nope, I'm gonna plant them in larger separate vases.

I would start a journal so others can follow your project.

Also, please make sure to use proper grammar and structure when choosing your thread title, your Name/Growing-Medium/Strain-Name/Year is a good start.
that's why i didn't start it yet and if that's OK to start one without those info required i would do so right away :)

Just give all the info you can when you start a journal. Stop in other journals and join the conversations. It's the best way to gather interest in your grow.

thanks, i thought about making a journal but since i don't know the information on my seeds n soil i didn't do that.
should i do it even without knowing the required info ?

and I'm gonna plant them in larger separate vases.

nope, I'm gonna plant them in larger separate vases.
Hi there Arya, and welcome to the forum! I'm new on here as well.
I'd say just start a grow journal. You really don't have to make it perfect, you don't have to know everything, just start!

Back
Top Bottom