You Can Call Me The Space Jockey

sockey

Hello all. Glad to have joined the community. You might have guessed, based on the title of this thread that 'sockey' is just a nick name for 'space jockey.' Can anyone tell that I like the movie Alien?

Anyway. I'm 22 years old. Live in the midwest. I'm a front end/back end web programmer. I started toking when I was much younger, but quit for years. Now I'm back at it, and have become much more of an advocate for cannabis.

I also grow.

I've had one (semi)successful harvest. 2 Sativas, 2 Indicas. One of the sativas herm'd out and pollinated my other plants before I could cut her down. They produced 118 grams of seedy seedy bud, but it's been getting my high for about 3 weeks now, so I'm not going to complain.

I've just started my second grow cycle. This time I have a little better clones, and now that I kind of know what I'm doing, I'm hoping this cycle will thrive.

The strains I'm currently working with are: Thai X Skunk(4), and Chem Berry(1).

I fully intend on making good use of the grow journal section of this site. I want to share what I'm doing, get advice, make friends, and have great conversations.

I look forward to eToking with all of you.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom