You might be a pothead if.

Re: You might be a pothead if...

If you go to use your microwave and can't remember how to do 12 minutes

If you eat most of the frosting that you are supposed to be putting on a cake for your kids birthday! Good thing I bought 3 jars!

you might be a pothead if you wished beavis and butthead was still on the air.....man I miss that show
:headbanger:
i loved it my mom use to stay up with me at night to watch this show i was about 10 years old........ i loved it and i miss it and it will be back theres a bunch of junk on tv why not ;(

you have put out a fire with bong water... :laughtwo:

if you know the chemical structure of THC but you flunked chemistry in school...

i got one more i got one more...

if you have ever tried to figure out just how much wood a would chuck could chuck if a wood chuck chuck could wood or something like that :ciao: :bong:

You know your a stoner when you get in trouble with your S/O and you say well I was stoned!....and then your S/O says ...NO YOU WEREN'T. Then you respond back saying well then it was because I WASNT stoned! :O

You might be a stoner if:
You study 12 hours a day for a week for a test and miss it to keep studying.. i mean smoking with the book next to you.

You're still celebrating 420 :cheesygrinsmiley:

:hmmmm: Damn Dunlap....it really isn't 4/20 anymore?...suppose I ought to load that Volcano again.:laughtwo: I LIVE, EAT, VAPE & SLEEP ON THIS MARVELOUS STUFF:allgood: i'M NOT ADDICTeD, JUST pASSIONATe:sasmokin:

The one day you are sober and people see you they keep commenting on how your eyes are not all squinty and red.

You are amazed by the changing psychedelic color thingy in windows media player for hours on end

Back
Top Bottom