I'd like to smoke a toast to family!

Lady Pothead

:smokin: I love my mother in law. She is one interesting person. She taught me how to roll a joint. She and I were completely different in so many ways, but over the years we got to know each other as people. Not as my husbands wife or my mother in law, just two people who happen to be thrown together.

Like me and my husband. :laughtwo:

It looks like she got the pretty stoner youngest son, and now a large whiny oldest son who is getting his ass sued. BY ME.

Oooo. That didn't turn out so well, did it? You know, he thinks it's all your fault, Mom. Stupid asshole thinks he's a grown man, but he can't take responsibility for himself.

So, to my mother in law. I have a feeling she's smoking as much as I just did. A lot. :smokin: Daily. I once smoked like eight or nine times with just her alone. We were the family potheads, because we clean and cook when stoned. We had a very good time, and made sure the boys did too. And right now she's (hopefully) mad at her moron son for DARING to try to kill ME. I was a member of her family for crying out loud! I was the mother of her grandbabies that I LOST because your son never learned to keep his hands off other people, especially people like me. :headbanger:

I'm the only reason her son ISN'T in jail. This is so far out of my control, and into his crazyness... He may end up in jail before I'm divorced from him! And who's going to roll his joints? He never could do that.

He brought up the bong he and his brother got me for CHRISTMAS for crying out loud to the court. Huh? Who brings that up? "Judge, my wife smokes pot! It's EVIL." Dude! Your own FAMILY are the biggest stoners in a place KNOWN for pot. Moron.

It's 4:20 in my head, when I'm in pain or out of bed. I miss my family very much. I hope the gods that watch over stoners to protect them, as you have me.

Peace.

The (Princess) Lady *Bite me* Pothead

Wow, that situation sounds like quite a fiasco. I'm sorry to hear about your ungrateful and immature spouse, and even though his threats may seem empty, I hope you're still wary and cautious. Despite the unfortunate deterioration of your marriage, it is good to hear that the time wasn't a complete waste.

Best of luck in your legal processes and in the future in general.

Cheers and take care.

Yes lots of luck ~~~ Here in Grand Rapids we have had three Women killed in domestic violence in as many months~~ I'm just telling you this so that you be very careful ~~ Hope all works out as well as possible ~~ Peace old man Chris

I have good taste in lawyers. I have a team of great people I've gotten to know pretty well over the last 6 months. I have a clerk, and three lawyers. They all have concealed carry permits. That's one of the reasons I hired this firm. They think my husband is nuts.

That's why I'm in hiding!!! When a DV advocate says stay in hiding, your lawyers who you are paying large amounts of money so they can TELL ME WHAT TO DO want me in hiding, and your BF are saying "stay away and out of reach" you DO.

And what kinda lawyer does my hypocrite ignorant husband get? Someone just like him. He gets an ambulance chaser with a personal grudge for his lawyer.

So, who's gonna back down now?

And I want my DOG back. Cough her up, asshole. She had better be SAFE and UNHARMED. That's all I have to say.

I have an aunt who has friends in this place were all the court stuff is happening. They happen to be Hell's Angles, and look like it. Whew, when I was a kid, seeing these guys was scary. Now I know a couple through my Aunt.

Just saying, that's my line in the sand. My dog. He will not get to keep another living animal again if he harms my dog.

Crap. Need to smoke again.

Lady

Hey Lady, keep your chin up. Things will get better for ya. Just remember Karma in the near future will take a big dump on your soon to be ex. And if you ever need another hiding place it is easy to get lost here in Vermont. :allgood::bongrip:

Really? Do people come from all over the world to see them? Is it a mass migration, like lemmings?

I always think skiing, maple syrup (real stuff) and leaves changing colors when I think of Vermont.

smoking a bowl for ya!

Really? Do people come from all over the world to see them? Is it a mass migration, like lemmings?

I always think skiing, maple syrup (real stuff) and leaves changing colors when I think of Vermont.

I don't know about all over the world, but a lot of people do come up during the foliage season. And yes, skiing and maple syrup are big here.

Lady Pothead,
I am distressed at the frustrating situation you are in...damn it!:headbanger: You are a good person and things will change in your favor...in the mean time why don't we just get stoned and forget about the crap in our lives and enjoy the day.:passitleft:

That sounds like a plan I can live with.

There are SO MANY good, loving, genuine people in the world. It gives me hope that I will be like one of them someday. :)

Lady

That sounds like a plan I can live with.

There are SO MANY good, loving, genuine people in the world. It gives me hope that I will be like one of them someday. :)

Lady

Cheers to you dear Lady...I just pick up some Afghani Mango Kush and have the Volcano working its magic...You are a class act and we love you!:Rasta:Your old man has no idea of the hell that he is about to bring upon his life. My best to you Lady Pothead!

Back
Top Bottom