Smoking with relatives?

i highly doubt that hed rat you out because you smoke just because he doesnt. your sleeping with him right? you've got him by the balls. :)

yeah Alyssa. work that shit! If he squeals at work on you (which i highly doubt), i would destroy him...

my husband and i rent space at my folks house, my mom, dad and i toke every day. a few times a week, a cousin, or sister will drop by. their husband/boyfriends also partake, so we are really lucky to have an amazing family thats always willing to share. :)

I've smoked with my cousin a couple of times.. that's it.

I would LOVE to smoke with my mom. She really needs it.. haha. She knows I smoke, and doesn't like it. But I am 30 years old and NYAH MOM you can't tell me what to do anymore, LOL.

My grandma would be a trip stoned. She says pretty funny things now, so I can imagine what she'd say high. Maybe I'll make her some brownies one day.

Interesting thread!

My dad used to smoke. He and my mother both know I smoke and both are OK with it, but they don't do it themselves. I have a feeling that will change, lol.

I refuse to smoke with my sister yet I just don't like the idea of her smoking.

I actually have a different problem. I am with this guy and I really want to bring weed into bed with us but not sure if he smokes and I am too afraid to bring it up because he is also a co-worker, lol. I have a feeling he does but I don't want to risk losing my job herre either.

Just bring up the whole issue with pot and see what he says.. and if it goes well ask if he wants too or if he minds.. you should be fine.

Just bring up the whole issue with pot and see what he says.. and if it goes well ask if he wants too or if he minds.. you should be fine.

I'm in a similar situation. My boyfriend is in the army and he's on active duty so he can't smoke. We were out with some of his friends one night and I figured they were smoking when they snuck out to the car before our movie started. My boyfriend was laughing at them so I mentioned that I'd be doing the same thing if I could. He still can't join me, but I feel so much better that he knows my habits and is ok with them. A good guy will like you for who you are!

It's funny, I've known that my younger brother smokes for a few years, and he always thought that I did but we were very careful not to confirm it. He started college last year and when he came home for his first break I pretty much said "welcome home! Want to get high?" We laughed for hours talking about how close we came to catching each other over the years. Now it's our secret and we have this cool special bond.

I've smoked with a bunch of my cousins who say they've smoked with my dad almost every summer. It's my goal to light one up with my father! that make take a few more years though...

Interesting thread!

My dad used to smoke. He and my mother both know I smoke and both are OK with it, but they don't do it themselves. I have a feeling that will change, lol.

I refuse to smoke with my sister yet I just don't like the idea of her smoking.

I actually have a different problem. I am with this guy and I really want to bring weed into bed with us but not sure if he smokes and I am too afraid to bring it up because he is also a co-worker, lol. I have a feeling he does but I don't want to risk losing my job herre either.

the choice is yours and how you do it, loved ones do turn in other loved ones, remember that.

i have happened to know that one of my old friend's girlfriend wore a wire on him twice in the same day

its messed up, you just have to figure out how they are gonna re-act then make your decision the best way that you know how

goodluck

My parents are old generation hippies so ya I smoke with them even though my dad complains that the prices are to exspensive and not worth the money,
What he says is "back in the day I used to sell ounces for 20 and pounds for 100 what happend to that?
But pretty much my whole family smokes my mother has probally gave me most of the knowledge that I know about MJ.

-Mr.401

i was stressin one day talkin about life w/ my mom and told her i gotta smoke 1 to chill, and jokingly said wanna hit, she repied wut you think me & your father never smoked give me that, she hadnt smoked in 32 years, we sat and laughed, but she smokes verry seldum now she allways thinks cars are pullin up and lokin out window, but she went to cali to help my sis 4 while & ended up livin in grow hut in n/cali 4 two weeks, never wouldov expected that :bong: :peace:

My buddies dad just came and visited the other day and we rolled a joint for the occasion. We had never smoked with him before so it was pretty monumental for us lol. Next on the list is smoking with my dad. I already found his homemade tiki bong in his room so that shouldn't be to hard:smokin:

i smoked with my mom once before she passed it was awsome never smoked with any one in my family other

I first found out that my sister smoked at a concert. We were led to a backroom entrance covered by curtains at a certain concessions stand and in front of us were 2 tables covered in pipes and whatnot. We looked at each other wondering what the other was thinking and I broke the silence by saying that i was going to buy something. We've been smoking together ever since.

I used to smoke a little with my brother. He was off and on his own but on the occasions we got together and one of us had something to share, we did. I remember the homegrown we smoked that he thought was the best he'd ever had...lol. And that film container of Maui Waui he produced. It's been 30 years since.

i have smoked with my sis up snowboarding and a few other times. . .my best friends family was pretty much mine growing up and his parents disapproved so we didnt do it around them and some random day i guess his dad was telling him stories about the 70's and how he used to sell it but ever since me and my friend openly pack bowls in front of him and smoke out side. . .honestly its kinda wierd cause he doesnt say anything about it. .his son(my friend)insists hes totally chill about it but i still think its disrespectful of us because its his house. . .

Both my parents, both my step-parents, both my siblings, and my two cousins on my mother's side toke. I have also smoked up with a few of my other relatives, and also with two of my wife's cousins. No one else on my wife's side smokes. My children both have but not with me and don't currently, that I know of (and they would have no reason to hide it).

I don't have to be all that secretive about my pot usage. I just don't tell anyone at my non-testing job. Hell, my doctor knows, since he provided the recommendation I needed to be legal.

i happened to stumble upon a few of my uncles smoking when i was about 16, so I quickly rolled up and joined in, ever since then its just been a nice change to smoke with family. And for most of my cousins that do smoke it was probably me that turned them on to it :p

Ive smoked with my mom several times. I also smoke with my uncle practically everyday as he lives right down the street. Smoked with all of my cousins. Not to mention my grandfather. Mostly everybody in my family smokes weed, Ive been blessed.

Tokin with your grand-dad?!?! I'd love to hear the twisted stories that come out of those sessions. I bet that's damn fun. Wish my grand-dad was still around!

Cheers

Smoke with my little bro all the time.....well not so much now since he got arrested....he's trying to stay clean until he gets his shit cleared. Smoke with my older sister on a handful of occasions. My fiancee and I have smoked with her Mom, Dad & brother one time. Kinda odd, kinda cool. Crazy though, they're the most conservative fuckers I've ever known.

Being Irish, my family is always looking for a excuse to together. so most holidays and several addition times a year we get together at one of my sister's house's and drink and talk, I have 4 sisters and their husbands and I can always be found out in the man cave talking and toking to the sound of some sports on the TV. It's a great life. :)

Back
Top Bottom