• lavendar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner". Second and third place winners will receive 25 and 10 rep points respectively. Monthly first place winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

-----------
Consolidated entries for January

C5Rftw
picture232uj1.jpg

php8rzKqhPM.jpg

norcaliwood
Miss_J-1.JPG

008197.JPG

velodrone
PC301850.JPG

PC301865.JPG

dahcwon
IM000646.JPG

proudstoner
100_2926.jpg

100_2864.jpg

Heavyherb
DSC06627.JPG

DSC06611.JPG

The Butcher
IMG_57131.JPG

IMG_5712.JPG

ROBBIE313
phpqZqvILAM.jpg

Hogdaddy
S6300556s.jpg

S6300557s.jpg

BayAreaStoner
then_end_of_2009_185.JPG

then_end_of_2009_325.JPG

Janja
P6180009_800x599_.jpg

P6170010.JPG

Leave Weaver
BB_Smack_348_.JPG

SDC13541.JPG

greenisland
100_1898_-_Copy.jpg

close_up_Sweet_Tooth_f1_-_Copy.jpg

Here To Learn
magenta_pollen_sacks.jpg

Annie_Oakley_top.jpg

Hashy
pc3.jpg

pc.jpg

Irish
young_juicy.jpg

garden_021_stretch_juicy_fruit1.jpg

lavendar
jan-plofmo-2-bj.jpg

jan-potmo-bj.jpg

Well nothing exceptional this time. Just a good strong female I was going to post last month Hope you enjoy.
Miss_J-1.JPG

These abuds are all from the same single female. The one I called Miss J aka 'the Church'
008197.JPG
I Wood tell anyone these are a great addition to any grow. Strong weed and a great yield. She was only about 4 1/2 months old when these pic's were taken.

Here is my entry for the month. She is a g13xhashplant that gave me 7 ounces dried of some very GOOD grass. She is not all that pretty as she is BIG!

PC301850.JPG

PC301865.JPG

wow this month is started out very nice, they are all great entries!!

I know its not a sexy cola pic but its my newest pic and it show just what can be done with so Low-Stress Training
IM000646.JPG

Great entries so far, C5R that is one beautiful lady. Props for growing that under CFL's, that is a great testament to the Fluro growers out there.
:goodjob:

And ProudStoner that LA Woman is looking great bro! :cool:

ok thought i would put in a plant for your consideration, sour diesel, 95 days in bloom using 2 t-5 light panels
DSC06627.JPG

DSC06611.JPG

ok thought i would put in a plant for your consideration, sour diesel, 95 days in bloom using 2 t-5 light panels
DSC06627.JPG

DSC06611.JPG

can i take her home? I'll give her a really good home and I'll smoke...umm. I'm mean feed her everyday. I promise....OOOHHH PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!!! I'll be good to her ...:goodjob:
:ganjamon:

DSC06627.JPG

DSC06611.JPG

goddamn heavy! thats one hell of a plant. especially for t5s. nice grow man, whats the weight?

Heavy, man. you grow some damned nice plants. it's a toss up between you and C5R.

mm mm mmmm

O.K..So i gotta stick up for male rights..To many feminist...LOL...J/P...SO heres my entry for the month..He's yes hes a cross of my own..Name still up in the air, so for now the strain is BLACK MIST. He's a cross of Black Widow(the original White Widow [thank you Mr.Nice Seeds ]) x Kali Mist x Super Silver Haze. Now he's the ideal parent...More info in both my breeding thread : the butchers slaughter breeding journal and Butchers pride thread. Its a strain thats been stablized and ready to go, but w/ this new fathers traits time for some more crossing. Stay tuned and remember to Vote Butcher :ganjamon:

IMG_57131.JPG

IMG_5712.JPG

VOTE BUTCHER

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheesygrinsmiley: :allgood: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ah, sheet. butcher man, i don't usually say this, but that's a good looking boy. :p
now it's s 3-2ay toss up.. i might have to sit this month out

yeah right. I know most people wont vote him. Which is cool by me. I just want to really show the peeps what the black mist is all about. The genes are strong, and I just want to be spread the word about the strain. And the more people who get the word out the better. I'll take a cup one day. May not be for some years but one day...Maybe its a pipe dream but hey just the idea will make me breed bigger, better more potent strains. Hey its a great hobby that i think will hopefully help alot of patients out. Thanx again nor cal and news!!

Back
Top Bottom