need some help please!

Detection in saliva tests begins almost immediately after smoking and can be detected in the system for 12-24 hours after use. The easiest way to pass a saliva test is to stop smoking for a day or two prior to taking the test. Be sure to brush your teeth thoroughly and use mouthwash daily to clean out the potential toxins.

Can be detected for up to 3 days. But with proper mouth washing and rinsing you'll be fine.
Rebrush and rinse with mouthwash right before you step into the lab to take the test.

Can be detected for up to 3 days. But with proper mouth washing and rinsing you'll be fine.
Rebrush and rinse with mouthwash right before you step into the lab to take the test.

Ok thanks but there are some sites claiming a detection time of 10 days for marijuana and I only have about 11

Ok thanks but there are some sites claiming a detection time of 10 days for marijuana and I only have about 11
The research shows 3-6 hours for saliva detection but I've seen where its been detected up to 3 days after. Doesn't really matter. A good brush and some mouth wash will be enough to make you pass the test. The saliva tests aren't very sensitive to thc.

Back
Top Bottom