drug test on monday please help

timmothy1984

hi everyone i am in need of help, I applied for a job and ended up getting a phone call for training, anyway i have a drug test on monday and am flapping that i may fail for THC, I am not a heavy smoker and only smoke 1 or 2 single skin joints on a night time to help with sleeping as i struggle to sit or lay still for 2 minutes, i do not smoke through the day ever and i normaly make 2 grams last 2 to 3 days and have done for the last year, i stopped smokin 2 days ago.

i am only 5.4ft tall.
i never go over 8 and half stone and nevr go under 8.
have a very good metabolism.
i am very active person, always on the move.
i have stopped eating so i dont add more fat for THC to stck to and just drinking coffee, green tea, water, cranberry juice, energy drinks.

anyone have any opinions if i will pass and what i could do to help, i have 5 urine tests and saliva test coming in post to test my self over next few days

I would stop smoking and eat a high fat diet for the next few days and then use dilution the morning of the test but thats probably not going to help But I would do it just for emergency purposes.
Your best bet is to go buy some synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine and sub with that.

I would stop smoking and eat a high fat diet for the next few days and then use dilution the morning of the test but thats probably not going to help But I would do it just for emergency purposes.
Your best bet is to go buy some synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine and sub with that.

Hi thanks for your reply dude, I received a saliva test in the post and got a negative 1 dark line and a much fainter line below wich is visible so this is a pass i think. i will also receive urine tests in post tomorrow morning, i have been drinking just water, green tea for the last 3 days, energy drinks, i also have pectin liquid for the day of my test also, i do sweat a lot as i am a very anxious, i will continue to drink tons of water, my urine is nice and clear at the moment so i will wake up early monday morning and attempt to drink that nasty smelling pectin certo stuff more water and take more vitamins to give my urine abit more colour.

i do think i will pass but there is that chance i may fail as i did smoke every night untill i found out i had to do a drug test and not knowing wich test they are doing makes things harder. i know i will pass 1 test now im waiting on urine so i will post the results, i should be able to pass it i am very small always tense sweaty person with no fat, active with a very fast metabolizm

if other bigger people can pass random test while stoned there should be no reason why i cant ey

i wont will not sub another persons urine as i am rubbish at hiding or trying to do things without others knowing also would not like to get caught as i would feel like a stupid prick, if my home urine tests show positive i wont be going in on monday.

i think once i know i wont be watched then i may try subbing if needed in the future, but i dont think i will smoke anymore if i pass the test as the job is a great opportunity to loose. working with welding robots making car sub frames and suspension arms for honda, nissan, BMW, porshe, vauxhall, and many more

They aren't allowed to watch unless you do something to make them suspicious you might be cheating.
You are probably drinking too much fluids and would get a negative dilute which means you have to retake the test.
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

They aren't allowed to watch unless you do something to make them suspicious you might be cheating.
You are probably drinking too much fluids and would get a negative dilute which means you have to retake the test.
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
When taking the test

well im happy to say that my mind is at rest as i did a home urine test 3 days ago and failed after stopping smoking for 5 days, i tested my self again saturday just eating my normal stuff and drinking my normal tea and coffee and am now getting 2 lines, pass line is faint but at least its showing so i dont think i will need much fluids on monday but i do have 4 bottles of powerade similar to gatorade those should do the trick and give me better results on the day of the test at 2:30pm

thanks for your help

Sounds like you should be good with just dilution the morning of the test.
When taking the test

Sounds like you should be good with just dilution the morning of the test.
When taking the test

thanks for all your advice, i did pass my drug test today and also helped a few other people that would of failed as they were panicing when they found out the test was a urine test instead of saliva test, i must say the nurse that tested us is dumb as poo as my wee was clear as anything and she didnt even suspect a thing

The look doesn't really matter. It will be tested for PH and creatine levels to see if its too diluted to be used. Thats why you have to be careful about drinking a ton of fluids.

The look doesn't really matter. It will be tested for PH and creatine levels to see if its too diluted to be used. Thats why you have to be careful about drinking a ton of fluids.

our employer dosnt send to lab, they just test to make sure nobody is coming to work high, they use the 10 Panel Integrated E-Z Split II Key Drug Test Cup. no ph testing and just checks temps, give us results rite away

our employer dosnt send to lab, they just test to make sure nobody is coming to work high, they use the 10 Panel Integrated E-Z Split II Key Drug Test Cup. no ph testing and just checks temps, give us results rite away

You're lucky the boss is being cheap. Makes it a lot easier to pass strip tests if they don't test for adulterations.

You're lucky the boss is being cheap. Makes it a lot easier to pass strip tests if they don't test for adulterations.

yeh i know thank god, one person did fail on the day, everyone was warned not to go to hard partying over the weekend but some people are dumb like the person who failed because he ingested cocain over the weekend, he then asked why everyone was going to the toilet as i was telling quite a few people that had smoked cannabis a week before the test that they are gonna fail so they better drink as much as possable to clean their piss out so they piss clear, then the person who failed then shit im self and said oww god i did coke over the weekend, i the said you are going to fail you best drink as much as possable to get clear wee but he must not have and failed lol

Back
Top Bottom