Need help with mouth swab test!! Please!!

PrNCsSofHerbz

hi everyone, new here and I really need honest insight and when I say my life depends on it, I'm not lying. I've been approached with a random mouth swab by child protective services they received a complaint. The complaint is bogus and if I cared about being judged I wouldn't have put this out here. I'm a hard working mother in a management position and provide the best tools for my children to grow and become better than I. Their honor roll and usually very good children. Now, I'm feuding with an ex-friend, co worker and she's a tenant in my building. So, it's taken everything in me to not unleash harm to her face because shes messing with my children's lives. I only smoke and it's what keeps me sane. I recently moved from Mi to Ohio and it's not legal for medical purposes..(yet, I hope) so this woman knows I smoke..she even smokes.. We smoked together we were friends, ya know? So two weeks of petty games even to the point of police involvement which was a dead end road for her, I am now answering to a surprise visit to my home while I was at work. This was Friday. They said they'd be back Monday and I'm stressing and naturally I smoked. I have a demanding job with 3 kids, I don't need added fear.
Please, how do I pass this test for THC. Nothing else, not even alcohol, just THC with a mouth swab????

I am subjected to two random saliva test a year. I abstain for a few days prior to each appointment and have not had a positive. The test is far better than a UA test. It is less invasive and as I understand it takes just a few hours to test clean. That said give yourself as much time as you can, brush well and drink plenty of water just to help flush your system.

Yep saliva tests are the best for us full time smokers. Just brush your whole mouth including tongue real well and rinse out well. Do it a couple of times in the morning and then do it just before you go to the lab.

Back
Top Bottom