Happy Purchase from Herbies Headshop

OneAtATime

Sup.

First post but honestly not a spammer.

I got some seeds from Herbies Headshop and was very happy. So I wanted to say so.

Also, thanks to 420 magazine, you have a lovely site here!

OneAtATime

Hi OneAtATime.

Welcome to the site and community of members that gathers here. :welcome:

New to the site, saying hello, came across this thread and wanted to say you can trust Herbie. He was the first one I used, and only have used. Delivery is on time and great customer service. Keep it up Herbie!

I ordered from herbies this morning at 4am and got an email at 10am that the beans have been despatched! I will update when i get them

Saw your post on the other thread stating that they issued you a refund and they had great customer service. Glad to hear. :thumb:
I ordered from Herbie, no show!! I'm spewing.... New room set up and no beans...

Okay beans came in last night in the mail and were proper and in their breeder packs. Got some freebies (Fem Strawberry blue and 2 regular hawaiian skunk haze) So i ordered them on mar.14 and received them mar.20 and I used basic air mail service with no insurance option. I ordered 3 pack Vision feminized northern lights

I got my order from Herbies so fast I did not have time to worry. Only one out of 5 of my purchased seeds sprouted. I contacted them about it. While they do not have warranties because they are a seed bank not breeders they hooked me up anyway. They told me to reference my original order number when I order again and they will send me "6 free feminized seeds". WOW!. I am a Herbies customer for life! :)

I used to go to the local seedbanks in my area but they are so damn expensive. For example this store wanted a 5 pack of trainwreck from greenhouse for 90 bucks and most do not come with freebies. This will be the 4th time im ordering from Herbies and my previous experience was awesome! No hassles, good prices, and freebies! My order should be arriving either today or tomorrow, I ordered money maker and pineapple chunk from barneys farms.

I placed a order with them a few weeks back. I am very happy that I finally got a company to accept my card. I paid the extra for tracking and I got an email that said:Your order #xxx-xx-xx has now been despatched by Royal Mail International Airmail. Please note no signature is required on delivery.

Unfortunately due to current problems with tracked mail not arriving we have sent your package by standard Airmail, this does not affect your guaranteed delivery and your package is fully insured.

I also received an email from my credit provider that I had been charged twice . We tried a 3-way call but I think they were closed due to a time zone difference. Anyway my credit company took off the extra charge.

I'm still very excited about finally being able to make an order. I'm sure I will receive an email about this in a timely manner after reading your reviews. If they send me double due to the confusion I will promptly send the extra back to them:)

I look forward to bringing everyone an update.

Back
Top Bottom