Roor Little Sista Or WS Illusion Double Tree Perc?

BlazedCondor

Help! I can't decide what I want to get! I have been searching for the perfect bong for sometime and have narrowed it down to two bongs. I hope some help from you, the 420magazine community, with allow me to make my decision much easier for when I order the piece on sunday night.

Both of these bongs are both in the same price range(Roor:165$/WS 162$)

Roor Custom Little Sista Icemaster 3.2 – Big Sista
3.2mm glass thickness
46mm diameter
18.8 joint size
Ice notches
Bistable Joint
standard 3 piece downtube(not diffused)
Height: 45cm
roor_big_sista_1.jpg

WS Series Messias Illusion Ice 5mm - Double Tree Perc

5mm thick glass
Diameter: not listed
joint size 18.8
Ice notches directly above percs
2x tree percolators
diffuser included
Height: 55-60cm
dubble_purk_t.jpg

So what do you guys/girls think?

between those two the one with the perc not the roor, i guess it depends though, you get a lot smoother hit with the perc but its not like a super ripper so you shouldn't cough ever, at least that's my experience. The roor with still give a smooth hit but it'll definitely be harsher though without the perc you get more of the full bong rip when you remove the stem and with the perculated bong when you remove the stem to rip the rip isn't quite as hard as it is with bongs w/o the perc but it doesn't affect the high just depends your preference on bong hits, i guess what i'm saying is both hits are the same would you rather clear the bong in a milisecond(roor), or in a second(ws), really smooth nice drawn hit, or a semi-smooth hardcore fallin off the couch coughin fuck your ass up hit. Personally though if i was you i'd spend some more time looking if you can wait, there are much better bongs out there just be patient, i guess it depends on how much you're willing to spend as well. But trust me for the money your spending go look around at local renowned head shops instead of just online. Sicker shit always exists as I've come to find out

Where I am from there isn't a headshop within a 4 hour drive thats even decent. Every place is ridiculously overpriced or just has garbage novelty pieces. I'm thinking it might just be better to get the Roor and just spend the extra 60 bucks to get a carbon adaptor and diffuser for it, so i can get some smoother hits.

no perc...
a study i saw said the more you filter the smoke through water, the less thc you get and the more tars and carcinogens you actually receive...
if you have money to smoke 5 times the weed to get the same high, go for it...
i am against percs for this reason...
roor without percs are the best choice on the planet for sure...

i challenged phx on this study 3 times in a year...
they have yet to reply, which leads me to believe it is true...
i then spoke to the owner of dementia about it, he is intrigued by this new study...
we are both going back to the drawing board to do more research...
i'll let you guys know what i find, when i do...
if anyone has free time and wants to do some searching, please feel free to help us!

Not to mention all the drag so many percs. will add! The RooR is much more practical and you will use it much more often. I vote (big surprise here) RooR! :roorrip:

taking a hit through all those percs, is like trying to suck a wendy's frosty through a straw... has never been an enjoyable bong rip to me, whatsoever...

straight roor without percs is my personal highest recommendation.

if you want to filter, choose the smallest diameter down shaft with diffuser... it has numerous holes in the bottom, instead of just one... that will create smaller smoke bubbles, which in turn filter your smoke more... it will add extra filtration, without adding the percs...

RooR is my choice for you. For me I wouldn't buy either one but I don't smoke any more either (only vape). I'm going to clean all my smoking pieces up and display them in a custom made (by me) closeable and lockable display case. The hooka will be center piece.lol
Good luck with your new water pipe there. I hope you get tons of rippen hits and that your piece never breaks.

First off thank you guys for your ideas as they helped me make the correct choice on my bong. :ganjamon:

So I ended up ordering the Roor, with a molino flow ashcatcher and diffuser, and they emailed me back this morning telling me the little sista won't be back in stock until nov 3rd :( so it appears ill have to wait at least a week and a half for the bong to arrive.

In a week and half ill be smoking wonderful ganja out my roor. :roorrip:

i have hit a roor little sista and i own that double tree perc by weed star and im gunna have to disagree with you guys. i am sorry but the hits i get outa my double tree perc with my molino ashcatcher are the cleanest best tasting hits. Honestly i don't understand how more water filtration leads to less thc and more tar. if anything it would be less thc and less tar. so how the fuck would adding more filters create more tar? how does that make any sense? thc is not water soluable and why is the water disgusting when you empty it? ovbiously it is filtering some gross shit and im getting high as balls when i smoke it and it taste good so its hard to believe that research. oh and im sorry about all you roor lovers but u are basically paying for the name its like buying a rolex. Molino and weedstar are cheaper and i would say just as nice quality as roor. GO FOR THE DOUBLE TREE PERC THE THING IS HUGE AND 100 TIMES CHEAPER THAN ROOR. IF THAT HAD A ROOR NAME ON IT, I WOULDN'T DOUBT THAT IT WOULD BE CLOSE TO $800. the only thing that sucks about it is the joint size is not 14.5 so you need a buy a adapting diffuser if you want to add on your molino ashcatchers which costs like 50 bucks if your lucky enough to find one.

BlazedCondor has been MiA (here) for over a year. Perhaps someone else would like to answer Morales' question for him.

Good luck finding an authentic Roor for that price....most likely a fake.

Just my opinion, having shopped myself, and spent closer to 4 times what BlazedCondor quoted on a custom 5mm Roor Little Sista.....

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom