34 70.83%
  • From the first sight of hairs

14 29.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Flowering Times

Plant of The Month Winner - May 2012 Hash Hound's Avatar

Re: Flowering Times

Maybe my original question wasn't stated clear enough. I am not referring to how many weeks of flowering.

What I meant was:

Do you count the weeks of flowering from the day you flip to 12/12?

Or do you count the weeks of flowering from the first sight of hairs after you flip to 12/12? NOT referring to seeing pre-flowers.

I know all strains are different, just curious when people start counting the weeks.

Let's play nice guys. We are here to learn and share.
    All text and pictures uploaded by this person is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

The growing is almost as therapeutic as the end product.

Never stop improving.

All this good smoke, but it's still not hash.

From seed or clone?

No, from seed you count from the first pistol sign, once you see a white start counting weeks. I dont know about clones
    "A friend with weed is a friend indeed."

"The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."
    - Thomas Jefferson

My Current Grow
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ther-grow.html

In my journeys I have come to learn that if ur going from seed, wait for them to show there sex be4 countdown. If u veg for a long period of time then obviously they will show there sex during veg and can start countdown as soon as u flip to 12/12.
    If u veg for a short period in which they have not shown there sex, and are flipped to 12/12, u have to wait for them to show there sex during the flowering period.

From clone:
    She has already shown her sex and can be transplanted to 12/12 as soon as roots are visible. Let the countdown begin! Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by luvpiff View Post
    In my journeys I have come to learn that if ur going from seed, wait for them to show there sex be4 countdown. If u veg for a long period of time then obviously they will show there sex during veg and can start countdown as soon as u flip to 12/12.
    If u veg for a short period in which they have not shown there sex, and are flipped to 12/12, u have to wait for them to show there sex during the flowering period.

From clone:
    She has already shown her sex and can be transplanted to 12/12 as soon as roots are visible. Let the countdown begin! Hope this helps.
    Ding ding ding correct
    "A friend with weed is a friend indeed."

"The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."
    - Thomas Jefferson

My Current Grow
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ther-grow.html

Great info guys. I just went into flowering with 8 clones and the hairs are everywhere. I guess the countdown has started. I hope. (:o)}}}}}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12