Is a Carbon Filter needed for just 2 plants?

unperson

thinking about growing but have not yet done it. I live in a condo complex, own my own condo. If I grow a couple of plants in my closet, do I need a carbon filter? Can't I just grow a couple of plants in the closet, seal the closet and then put a couple of blankets over the door or something?

It really depends on how big the plants get, the strain of the plant and what other things you can use to curb the smell. Now I can tell you that my 2 auto dwarfs put out very little smell and all I'm using is that Ona gel, which seems to do it's job for a such a small space and small plants.

My advice to you is if you come across that they start smelling during flower to rig up a simple carbon filter (ways on how to are all over this site) but if it turns out not to be that bad then you can probably get away with a ozone fan or maybe even just incense ha

:peace:

You'll definitely need carbon filters when growing marijuana indoors. One thing you do not want are neighbors that get suspicious. Most people get caught because their neighbors start to complain of the smell from their grow room.

High. There are a lot of variables to be considered. Strain of the plant makes a big difference, some plants smell to high heaven when growing, others are nearly undetectable or smell like something other than marijuana. If you've done a good job, you'll probably need a filter or odor concealer when you're flowering them.
It's better safe....... You don't want to mess up your living arrangement for 2 plants worth of bud. There are a bunch of options to mask or conceal the smell. With a little work, you should be able to grow your small garden like a shao-lin monk. Look for, can't be seen, sniffed for, can't be smelled.
Peace:peace:

It really depends on how big the plants get, the strain of the plant and what other things you can use to curb the smell. Now I can tell you that my 2 auto dwarfs put out very little smell and all I'm using is that Ona gel, which seems to do it's job for a such a small space and small plants.

My advice to you is if you come across that they start smelling during flower to rig up a simple carbon filter (ways on how to are all over this site) but if it turns out not to be that bad then you can probably get away with a ozone fan or maybe even just incense ha

:peace:

Token actually said it. If you've only got two plants. Look into ona gel, it will be perfect for you. A carbonfilter unless you make one yourself wont be worth the cost for such a small grow, especially if your plants are small. idk jus my 2 lil pennies

Back
Top Bottom