Strain specific issues (chocolope)

Cona

Hello growers...thanks for checkin my thread..

How many of you all have grown chocolope? I am on my third generation and all of them have curled down claw looking limp looking leaves when she flowers. I grow in supersoil and have had the same issue each time. My question is...is this a strain specific trait? Do all chocolope plants look like this? I only had the one single feminized seed so it could just be a dud seed but the smoke is fuckin amazing. Races my heart and causes a sweat everytime I smoke it. Very trippy visual high. Smells so much like canalope ....I dont want to cull her but need to fix this problem...either get new seeds or something.

I had one hermie on me after I folier fed snowstorm ultra as a test. I dont do that anymore...hehe but she polinated my Pure Powerplant which is a great producer of excellent smoke. I just got the few seeds from that PPP today as she is curring and Im gonna grow it and see what I get...such a intresting hobby.

Cona

Thanks for the help

Cona: do you think your super soil is a little hot for chocolope?

Almost sounds like a nutrient burn issue. Although this is just my opinion. Pictures would definitely help. Solo:)

Back
Top Bottom