2 sprouts one seed twice!

Kitch85

Ok so I got some new york power deisel feminized seeds and it seems that two of the seeds really wanted to have a twin cause they have both sprouted a little sproutling up right next to the main sprout! I have already successfully seperated two of the twins but just was curious if I should have done this or if I should have just let them grow? Any insight would be great thanks.:peace:

I've never heard of this happening but if in deed you have two plants growing our of the one seed then you need to separate them. It is never a good idea to have two plants together for two mains reasons; space, they won't be able to grow as much and/or as good, and they will become root bound and that's never good.
My recommendation is separate them as soon as you can, don't mess with the roots, though, better to split them at stem level and replant one while leaving the other with the root system intact.

Let them grow and try twisting the cola might as well make art out of the lady!

You might spawn a new art form via 420 magazine! u never know.

IMG_20130216_122244.jpg
second sprout was half the size of the more dominant one. This plant almost died on me. It was very slow but it eventually caught up to my two other plants.

Hello homegrower and fellow grownaughts I try to find as many ways as possible to pass the hours between watching the ladies grow, glad to be able to ease off some off my creative juices. I am now thinking of start two seeds I found from last year(my First). To see if i can twist them. dam c what u started now I am gonna go on a damn mission! aaaaaarrrrrr!That's what I get.....Hehe That dam purple or crimson stem looks so good in that pic I want some in my lunch today! looks hella scrumptious! mmmmmmmm

Yes!! The same thing happened to me with a White Widow seed today...

2 sprouts from the one casing. Is it to early to separate them?

Back
Top Bottom