WalterGamer8

I have 3 seeds in my closet that I just planted directly into fox farm ocean forest soil. I have another seed that I germinated with the paper towel method and I saw a taproot and planted it into soil. When I planted the seeds I only watered them a little bit with phed water. My humidity is 40% with temps around 70- 75 degrees, and I dont have any light on them right now. Im scared because none of the seeds are sprouting and this is my first grow and I spent so much money on equipment and if they dont sprout its basically a waste. What am I doing wrong? Is no sprout in 4 days mean they're duds? What is the usually time for a sprout?

Can take from 4-7 days. Best way that worked for me was getting area temp to 80deg. Just had same thing as you with 18 autos. Temp was 73ish brung up to 80 all are breaking ground.

Can take from 4-7 days. Best way that worked for me was getting area temp to 80deg. Just had same thing as you with 18 autos. Temp was 73ish brung up to 80 all are breaking ground.
right now my temp is at 77 degrees 43% humidity. I dont have my light on right now because I heard they dont need light until they sprout. Am i good ?

I have 3 seeds in my closet that I just planted directly into fox farm ocean forest soil. I have another seed that I germinated with the paper towel method and I saw a taproot and planted it into soil. When I planted the seeds I only watered them a little bit with phed water. My humidity is 40% with temps around 70- 75 degrees, and I dont have any light on them right now. Im scared because none of the seeds are sprouting and this is my first grow and I spent so much money on equipment and if they dont sprout its basically a waste. What am I doing wrong? Is no sprout in 4 days mean they're duds? What is the usually time for a sprout?
Next time try germinating first (I always do) and then try a Seedling Starter mix instead of FFOF...some strains don't like hot soil and it will severely stunt or kill seedlings :goodluck:

Right they do not need light now I use my lights on to help bring up heat. You should be ok like everyone else is saying 4-7 days normal.

Welcome. Set them someplace where they will get heat. On a modem is perfect. Top of a fridge works too, but bottom heat works better. A week isn't abnormal.
I have 2 seeds in 1 gallon pots and 2 seeds in solo cups, there is a lot of stuff on my fridge and I cant put them on there and my modem is really small. Will not having heat for them really mess up my chance of them sprouting ?

I have 2 seeds in 1 gallon pots and 2 seeds in solo cups, there is a lot of stuff on my fridge and I cant put them on there and my modem is really small. Will not having heat for them really mess up my chance of them sprouting ?
It helps

Back
Top Bottom